[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: psychoceramics: introduction to a two-part screed
- To: p--@z--.net
- Subject: Re: psychoceramics: introduction to a two-part screed
- From: Robert Arnold <rax @ warbaby.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 02:48:10 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <1--@j--.com>
- Sender: owner-psychoceramics
>--well, imagine this: if an
>infinite number of monkeys drank an infinite quantity of "Ripple" while
>reading an infinite number of Bibles, then sat at an infinite number of
>word processors and began to flail at the keys, then _might_ produce
>something like this. But I doubt it.
> He's long-winded. He's opinionated. And he's stone batshit
Jeez, I dunno - it made sense to me...
Associate Editor - Arts & Entertainment
Theatre is life, film is art, but television is just furniture.