psychoceramics: Psychoceramics: Anthropic Evolution

David Bryson, M.D. (Yale '63) recently wrote me to bring my attention to his
discover of Anthropic Evolution.  This combines the Anthropic Principle
from cosmology (``At some sufficient strength the Anthropic Principle
implies the existence of God. Anthropic Evolution is the Anthropic
Principle at full strength.'') with a ``circadian theory of learning''
tied in to the formation of the moon, and a reconciliation of ``cosmic
time'' and ``Christian time''.

	http://members.aol.com/go2zero/anthroev.htm
>From correspondence, it appears that Dr. Bryson is also working on ``formal
analyses of various federal f***-ups'' which are also somehow
``brainocentric'', though details are not yet forthcoming.

Cosma Shalizi
---
I took my lyre and said:	|http://www.physics.wisc.edu/~shalizi/
Come now, my heavenly		|``Some kind of self-described part-time
tortoise shell: become		|  physicist''--- Bruce Sterling
a speaking instrument		|