psychoceramics: RANT!

Mmm...rant...

http://www.thepeacock.com/

One of the longer single HTML pages I've seen, of which the following is just the first paragraph.

>According to the Latest Inside News Reports, the "Mark-of-the-Beast"
>System of Government will soon be Established, WORLDWIDE, just
>to Solve more than 20 Massive Problems. For example, because all Cash will be
>done away with, and every thing will have to be bought or sold by using that
>Mark-of-the-Beast Computer System, there will be no more Illegal Drug
>Businesses in
>business: because there will be no Cash to trade for Drugs! Furthermore,
>because there will
>be no Cash, there will be no Kidnappings for Ransom Money, no Black Market
>Businesses
>dealing with Cash, no Illegal Immigration, no Tax Evasion, no Dead-beat
>Dads skipping out
>on Child Payments, no Bad Checks, no Bad Credit Cards, no Stolen Cash, no
>Bank Robberies
>for Cash, no Muggings for Cash, no Hold-ups at Stores for Cash, no Fraudulent
>Identification Cards, no need for any Passports, no need to Exchange one
>kind of Currency
>for another kind, no need for Telephone Bills, no need for Electric Bills,
>no need for any Bills,
>no need for Credit Cards, no need for Identification Cards, no need for
>Driveršs Licenses, no
>need for writing out Checks to anyone, no need for Written Prescriptions
>to get Legal Drugs,
>no need for Medicaid Cards, no need for Plane, Train, and Bus Tickets; no
>Lost Tickets, no
>need for Wallets, no need for Burdensome Income Tax Reports, no need for
>Handling Filthy
>Disease-spreading Money, no Lost People, no Counterfeit Money, no
>Fraudulent Telephone...

>Calls, no Lost Escapees from Prisons, no need for FBI Most-Wanted-Lists,
>less need for FBI
>and CIA Agents, less need for Government BureauRats, less need for
>Political Campaign
>Funding, less need for Policemen, Judges, Lawyers, Prisons, and so on:
>because that
>MARK-of-The-BEAST Numbering System will KNOW ALL and KEEP TRACK OF ALL*
>thanks to Computers. At least that is what we are TOLD by the Near-Future
>Planners and
>Computer Wizards! Ask Multibillionaire Bill Computer Gates, if you Doubt
>it; and
>Understand that this is very SERIOUS News: because it will Effect all
>People on this Earth,
>who are not Able to Support themselves without using that Numbering System.

John Tynes    r--@t--.com       []          The occult underground
http://www.tccorp.com/rev/         []        ain't what it used to be
Pagan Publishing                   []           <The New Inquisition>
& Commando Creative Services       []       tccorp/rev/rl_newinq.html
< \ -  +  freelance writing, editing, graphic design & HTML  +  - / >