psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-atlantians

i found this interesting tidbit on IUFO:

From: Shalantrah
Subject: The Bermuda Triangle Part 2 of 2.
Geoffrey,
  Hello! My name is Dina, Shalantrah on America online, and I have just
read the information that you sent to me regarding the Bermuda Triangle
and Atlantis! Thank you very much, and I am sorry it has taken me so
long to respond, but I have just gotten back online after moving from
Long Island, New York to Northern California!!!~
      I now reside on the South side of Mystical Mount Shasta, also with
energies that are very magical indeed!...
     I had heard before of the theory that the Giant Crystals from
Atlantis that are now resting on the Ocean Floor are directly responsible
for the disappearances of so many planes as well as ships in the area
known as the Bermuda Triangle, and it has always rung true for me!
Personally, I have always felt a strong connection to Atlantis, and have
a 9 year old daughter whom I know was an Atlantean priestess in a former
life of hers. Shelby, my daughter, now resembles an Atlantean preistess,
very tall and statuesque, with the fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes,
a gentle soul!!!
  Growing up near the Atlantic Ocean, I had always felt a longing to know
what was really "out" there, but in my heart, I have always known the
truth, and that is Atlantis is not myth, but a geological place that
lost it's greatness when the  human characteristics of greed, power and
separation from G-- took over many, many millennia ago! I pray that
humanity as a whole will learn from their mistakes and turn to the Love
within their hearts and that of their brothers and sisters, so that the
Earth will not have to endure any more cataclysm like that of Atlantis!
  I thank you for your time, and please feel free to drop me any
information you may have in the future!
Love,
Shalantrah