psychoceramics: Atlantean accountants

From: "Kip Starrett"<Kip_Starrett @ inso.com>

i found this interesting tidbit on IUFO:

From: Shalantrah
Subject: The Bermuda Triangle Part 2 of 2.
[snippage]
Personally, I have always felt a strong connection to Atlantis, and have
a 9 year old daughter whom I know was an Atlantean priestess in a former
life of hers. Shelby, my daughter, now resembles an Atlantean preistess,
very tall and statuesque, with the fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes,
a gentle soul!!!

why is it that past-life believers always end up having been some sort of
god, goddess, celebrity, royalty, etc. in a past life? why not "I was a
vagrant on Crete" or "I was an accountant on Atlantis" or "I died choking
on a ham sandwich in the 60s" or something like that? if all past lifers
were among the shinest, happiest people in antiquity, then the fact that
they have all been reincarnated as dullards in the 20th century is
significant proof that there is a hell.

T.L. Kelly