Re: psychoceramics: The Cult of Personality

>>"We just wanted to let you know that your post, entitled X, has been
>>featured on 'Psychoceramics: The Mailing List for the Study of
>>Crackpots.'
>>
>>"We're all laughing at you."
>
>Seems a bit mean-spirited to me.  Yes, there are
>vicious kooks out there, but most of them mean no harm,
>they just have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell the
>world,

Probably so -- I've just found that the only thing more fun than laughing
at kooks is arguing with kooks ('cuz it's so much fun to see them get red
in the face as you logically disproove their every point in quick
succession, until they're forced to declare, "Well, I know I'm right JUST
'CUZ!")*, and the best way to start the argument is to bait them.  I
mean, come on -- the "Atlantean priestess" post today? Tell me you don't
want to point your finger in that woman's face and say,
"BWAH-ha-ha-ha-HAH!"

*The answer to why kooks use capital letters in writing: Because they
TALK THAT WAY, TOO!

Nathan