Re: psychoceramics: UNITED PEACE MOVEMENTS 3 COLOURS 2

[Andrew C. Bulhak]
> A while ago, a friend of mine showed me a flyer which he found/received
> somewhere, from an organisation calling itself "3 Colours 2".  Below is
> as good an ASCII replica of this flyer as I can make (it is a bit faded,
> apparently the product of several generations of photocopying); unknown
> characters are marked with a '_'.  Handwritten text is in curly brackets
> and appears in a scrawl oddly reminiscent of tracts from _Kooks_.  (What
> is it about kook handwriting anyway?)

If anybody is curious about what the 3 COLOURS 2 flyer looks like,
I've put GIFs of it on the web at
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/psychoceramics/tracts/3colours2.html

--
 andrew c.'. bul+hac?k           "A thousand worlds and every world's a door.
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/      The lights go out; I think I think of you,