psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #364

<< >>But why bother poking these folks with a "Ha ha, you're stupid" message?

 >         That truly is mean-spirited, in a way most of us were raised to
 >avoid.  It's tempting, but better we should indulge in our yucks in seemly
 >privacy.

Besides, if we did do that, they might shut up and go away and then where
would we be?  Left to snip cuttings out of the National Enquirer, that's
where!  This is soooo much more interesting.  Leave them ignorant of us!!

-Beth Bachuss
http://members.aol.com/bnjbachuss/index.html