psychoceramics: Max the Crystal Skull!

Dear Jane and All:

	If you can afford it it might be worth it to check out MAX. He's an
interesting character. I was part of a large MAX gathering at church in
Pasadena, Texas and it was an interesting experience. A young lady
sitting near max rolled her eyes up into her head and opened them
completely at the same time. They stayed that way for some time as she
channeled an indian spirit as they were chanting the old shamanic/indian
ceremony type thing/stuff, et., etc.

JaneS--@a--.com wrote:

> ->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List
>
> There is a very special upcoming event in Philadelphia, featuring AX,
the Cry>> stal Skull.  This will be an opportunity to fully empowe your
energy with
> Max's in an intimate group environment.  This transformational event
will
> offer:
>      *      Private time to interact with Max
>      *      An Incan shamanic third eye awakening
>      *     A Violet Ray third eye awakening
>      *     Chakra empowerment and alignment with Max's crystallinr
energy
>      *     Group meditation and potentiation
>
> this is a rare occasion to fully open to the transcendent power of Max
and to
> potentiate your consciousness and energetic body.
>
> For more information contact:
> Glenda Gracia at (215) 235-2800
>
> Date:  Thursday, October 23
>
> Time:Empowerment sessions throughout the afternoon and early evening
>
>                                                  MAX
>                                                   the
>                                          CRYSTAL SKULL
>
> "WE ONLY learn those things that we have forgotten." - Socrates
>
> CRYSTALS.  Those beautiful friends given to us by the universeas the
record
> keepers of ancient wisdom
>
> and now,we have MAX< THE CRYSTAL SKULL...one of 13 precious crystal
skulls
> known at this time throughout the world that have begun to surface
this
> century to give us information about the ages.  To the ancients, the
skull
> symbolized knowledge.
>
> MAX is considered by many, including the British Museum, to be one of
the
> rarest artifacts ever found on this planet.  Estimated to be at least
10,000
> years old, Max was found in a tomb in St Augustine, Guatemal sometime
between
> 1924 and 1926.  Used by Mayan priests for healing and prayer, the
skull was
> given to Norbu Chen, a powerful healer of the Tibetansect of Red Hat
Lamas.
>  After studying in India, Chen traveled to Guatemala where he studied
with
> the Mayan priests.  It was here that he came into the presence of Max.
Chen
> was given this precious artifact when he left the Mayans so that he
could use
> it in his journey as a healer.
>
> Chen's Travels finally brought him to Houston, Texas where he settled
and
> started the Chakpori Ling Foundation as a healing foundation.  It is
during
> this time that he met JoAnn Parks and her husband, Carl, both of whom
worked
> with chen until his death in 1980.
>
> Of the 13 Crystal skulls known in the world at this time, MAX is the
largest,
> weighing 18 pounds.  No oneknows how these ancient skulls have been
created
> or really where they are from.  Many, who have been in the presence of
the
> skulls, feel that they are from other dimensional realms and have been
used
> by ancients civilizations such as Atlantis and Lemuria to sustain
> interdimensional contct between Star Beings and human race.  Others
thaat
> have touched the skulls have experienced receiving information about
the
> origins of ourcivilization, glimpses into other worlds, unusual
sounds, new
> psychic abilities and healing experiences beyond compare.
>
> COME SEE AND TOUCH MAX!  COME HEAR THE STORY OF THE SKULLS AS TOLD BY
JOANN

-