psychoceramics: Invisible lasers

From:          GregInSCa @ aol.com
Date:          Mon, 6 Oct 1997 01:08:36 -0400 (EDT)
To:            MINDCONTROL-L--@s--.net
Subject:       [MC] Please Post This.......

     This is only a little of what I have to offer.  There is much more
this story. It is a very strange story about strange people who have
lied for decades to cover up their highly strategic satellite weaponry
that can see through roof-tops.  Weaponry that eventually evolved into a
huge monopoly of pigs that can see through roof-tops, into other people,
and accurately  control others' behavior. This monopoly, with its deep
rooted Communist ties from long ago, creeps around the globe peeking
through roof-tops and terrorizing individuals with its' large arsenal of
invisible lasers.  For over a half century they have used this
technology to rob from the poor and unsuspecting, and have paid huge
sums of money to the news media and others to keep quiet. Their "lie,
lie, lie, until you die" policy helped others to concentrate on other
things until they were able to develop their
invisible dictatorship.   This has allowed them to quietly and invisibly
commit their crimes and atrocities.
     In case you haven't noticed, a strange and conspicuous thing has
resulted from this monopoly. Nowhere to be found is the satellite
capability to see through roof-tops. The poor stinken slobs has kept it
for themselves. It helps them fund their junk bonds, increase stocks
values tremendously, and may even be used to find things such as mineral
deposits and oil. In today's world this is a simple technology that,
with my education and the necessary funding, even I could easily
develop. Yet, the incident in Waco proves that
the Justice Dept. has been left holding a pistol at laser gun fight.
Janet Reno, took the big paycheck and the back seat that went with it.
     I may have been quiet about this also, but I couldn't . They chose
me as a victim who they would use their invisible technology to kick
around like a dog, daring me to do anything about it.
      I am preparing a lawsuit against high ranking officials like Janet
Reno, who refuse to help myself, and people like me, against the huge
onslaught of invisible lasers pointed at us. Just remember though. This
technology is not just aimed at me, it has been and will be used against
many others. The lawsuit that I am preparing follows my story.
      My only drawback, and it's a huge one, is that I have invisible
lasers pointed at me ready to kill me or cause me great pain. And even
if I did make it to court, these people are so powerful that I would
hardly have a chance. It is going to take a concerted effort to bring
these people out.
     I am willing to consider any offers of help, even from foreign
governments.  I will also give any law firm 50% of what ever they can
get from defendants and the Federal Government. There is a slew of
evidence that this monopoly exists.  My case is a long standing one with
much documentation. There is no way I could  lose this case if it wasn't
for the guns pointed at me.
     The things that these people are perpetrating against others are
unbelievable.  Governments and huge corporations are being infiltrated
and robbed. This is the most imperialistic weapon on earth. There is
just no limit to what a person can have done to them by a weapon of this
magnitude.
The son of a world leader could be castrated in his sleep and no one,
except the culprits,  would ever know what happened.
     I am asking the public and all world governments to detest
invisible
laser weaponry, and to hunt down the individuals abusing them, and send
them to the gas chamber where they belong. No one should have the power
to control another's behavior, or even to dominate and rob them with
invisible lasers.
These are truly crimes against humanity and should be treated as such.
The last thing we need is some cleverly disguised communism armed to the
teeth with weaponry we can't even see.  Until we get rid of these
terrible weapons, there are going to be more unexplained events such as
Flight 800.
      I just want you to realize, before I go on, that this cleverly
disguised monopoly has developed pin point accurate control over human
behavior. They are tracking victims like myself, and practicing on us 24
hours a day, 365 days a week. There is no telling who they have used
this technology on. This technology goes way back and they  may have
even been controlling James Earl Ray when he killed Martin Luther King
Jr.      It's by far the biggest cover-up in history. Different
countries are involved. If you think about it, the federal government
has been saying for decades that they have the satellite capability to
read a license plate from thousands of miles in space. Intel comes out
with a different chip about once a month, and after all those decades
the government is telling us the same lie.
     There was no use looking at the roof top of the Japanese and other
governments, when all the valuable information was inside. They realized
this over fifty years ago and they developed the technology over fifty
years ago to see through roof- tops.  This technology can not only read
a license plate, but it can see detailed information inside of you so
they can use different frequencies to control you with. Or even kill you
for that matter.
     When this was developed decades ago, the satellite itself was an
invisible laser. To explain this in simple terms, instead of spreading
the
small voltage signal that the satellite beams down, over a wide area,
you merely concentrate the signal and it becomes, not only a satellite
that can see through roof-tops, but one that is also armed with
invisible penetrating lasers. It's like using a hose nozzle on a hose.
When you change the steady stream of water and spread it out, the hose
doesn't suddenly become a satellite. It is still a hose. The pigs has
convinced the public that lasers are satellites. If you want you can
increase or decrease the voltage, or change the frequency. Or both, as
in the case of behavior control. So not only did the monopoly have a
monopoly on see-through-the-roof technology, they also had a monopoly on
satellite mounted invisible lasers. The two are nearly the same. This
enabled them to secretly and invisibly rob others and
commit hordes of other  crimes, and at the same time, keep others out of
the space race.  There are many different ways to oppress others with
this type of weaponry.
     My own harassment began almost 15 years ago. As I was walking home
from a friends house, who lived real near, it began as a low intensity
laser beam at the left side of my head. The IN Society is what I call
these people because they have a monopoly on "looking in".  Also, this
is what they call themselves. Combined with a whole slew of satellite
based invisible, penetrating lasers, this gives them a tremendous amount
of power. The IN Society was acting real kind at first, to win my trust.
The lasers were not painful the first day or so. They were acting as
though they were there to help me with a problem. The problem I had was
in itself a long story and I
will not go into it now.
     By the way, where did words like INcome, INdustry, INflation,
INvention, INsurance, INdict, INaugurate, INvest, etc. come from?  This
may well me a coincidence.
     All of a sudden, a day or two after the IN Society won over my
trust, and they had invited themselves into my house, the lasers had
turned into holy torture. If you think Hitler was arrogant, you haven't
met the In Society yet. I couldn't believe that humans could be so
conceited. It stomach churning to even think about it. They had many
different lasers and there had to be several of them on each shift,
going 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
     They use people like me for several different things. To learn how
to control others' behavior is only one of them.  They may also be
evolving themselves, dumping some sort of sub-atomic crap on my brain,
using me for a nucleus to grow the economy, who knows. Whatever they
were doing was unbelievably painful. It would be a long story to tell,
in detail, what they were doing .
     I never once considered myself to be psychotic. It has been the In
Society's plan all along to make this look like some sort of psychotic
episodes. There were many things that they did to me that proved  to me
that I wasn't going crazy.
     At first though,  I was a bit confused about where these lasers
might be originating from. I finally realized that the lasers were being
beamed from satellites. Later, my research would support this
realization.
   The harassment was much worst earlier in the 15 years since it
started. They were most likely using me for something different at
first, and the first 8 or 9 years were much more painful.
     Now, after 15 years,  no day is typical .  I can only give you an
idea what they are up to. An understanding of electronics would help
greatly but this leaves many people out. I will try to keep it as simple
as I can. Humans run on electricity. The computer that controls even the
most powerful parts of the body, as the arms and legs, run on minute
voltages of electricity. Each bodily function has its own frequency.
These small voltages and frequencies can easily be beam across vast
distances. After many decades of mastering this, they are now able to
control many different types of human behavior.
     Here's a couple of good examples of how easily this can be done. TV
and radio signals are very tiny signals of differing frequencies. Once
these signals reach your TV or radio, from satellite or antenna,
amplifiers are used to boost the signal to a level powerful enough to
hear and see. Your volume control is just a variable amplifier.
     There is no typical day for me, but this is how my it went for me
lately. They beamed a frequency at me that made me sleepless last night
and I got very little sleep. I think this was to let me know that they
don't approve of the steps that I am taking to expose them. But they are
dictators and they have done this many times before. This is also to let
me know that they are in charge and they will cause me to lose my job if
they want to.
When I woke up in the morning to go to work, I was dazed because I
didn't have enough sleep. Right away, using their inter-cranial voice
technology, (very well documented about, I might add) they said
something to me piss me off. They sort of patted me on the head with one
of their many lasers. Some of the things they said are so personal that
I'd rather not repeat them.
     These are very, very strange people. They seem to be creating some
type of nucleus to better themselves by.
      They beam lasers at different areas of my person, talk in my head.
They caused me to bite my tongue today. They control my bowel movements,
urination, sex drive, appetite, what I say, what others say around me.
They control my thoughts, eye movement, temper, other's temper around
me, my heart beat, and many other things. They have been doing this for
many  years!!!!!
     They are mastering the control of many types of human behavior.
     They are trying to mask everything as me being psychotic.
     They can do many different things with their invisible laser
weapons.
Last week they decided to make my face swell up to the point that I
almost didn't make it for work.
    They can make me dizzy and disorientated.  Sometimes they beam the
lasers at me and cause great amounts of pain.
     Sometimes they give me terrible headaches for hours and hours. For
what reason I don't have the slightest idea.
    Following is the case that I am preparing against high ranking
officials for covering up these atrocities. I have been in contact with
each of these individuals. This case needs the help of someone very
knowledgeable of thelaw for it to be filed successfully.

CASE NO.
COMPLAINT FOR:
PLAINTIFFS,

      vs.
Bob Dole
Janet Reno
Warren Christopher
Lewis Stokes
Bennet Johnston
Samm Nunn
Al Gore
Bill Clinton
George Mitchell
Trent Lott
Newt Gingrich
Tom Daschle
Joseph Biden

     Regretfully, this lawsuit is against high ranking officials of the
U.S.
government that are, for their own well being, harboring a extremely
powerful and vicious dictatorship. This dictatorship is cleverly hidden
and I reiterate, very powerful. The dictatorship is using  highly
sophisticated technology to prey upon myself and many other suspecting
and non-suspecting. victims.
      I ask that the court be open minded about this because I have
researched and have found a mountain of evidence to prove that this
technology does exist.  There is a  massive cover-up and code-of-silence
to conceal the cartel that is perpetrating the crimes. In return, the
defendants are being rewarded by high paying jobs and expensive
gratuities.
     The defendants in this suit have been contacted for help and even
though I have sent mountains of references to serve as proof, they
refuse to help me or answer my letters.
      The dictatorship that I am speaking about started decades ago with
a monopoly that no doubt has deeply seated international connections.
Many newly sworn in high ranking officials are unaware of this monopoly
at first and seem to defend it when they do become aware of it. The
monopoly that I am talking about is the monopoly of satellites that are
equipped with technology that enables them to see through roof-tops and
into humans and anything else for this matter. There is no doubt in my
mind that the court is completely unaware of this because it is the
bread and butter of the system as we know
it and it is a very closely guarded secret. Because it is such a closely
guarded secret, it has over the decades become unbelievably powerful.
     The ungoverned monopoly has, over the past few decades, combined
the satellite power to see through things with invisible lasers and
invisible signals and now considers itself completely invincible. Not
only can this dictatorship now see into individuals, both indoors and
outdoors, but they are using invisible lasers and signals to dominate
and to control others. By using Guinea pigs like myself, they have
mastered the control over many different aspects of human behavior. They
can mimic the signals put out by various body functions and then use
those same frequencies and voltages to
control victims with. This is very simple technology that is available
in
many remote controls. They now have the power to control eye movement,
bladder functions, bowel movement, sex drive, anger, ejaculations, head
movement, what a person says, decision making, facial expressions, mouth
movements, what you're thinking, your heart beat, moods and many other
things. They can make you dizzy, disorientated, confused, create pain,
make you sick, cause a headache, make you itch, make you cough, cause
nausea,
restlessness, and many other things. They can use the lasers to punish
you by causing great pain, give you a heart attack, drill a hole in a
strategic area in the body, etc. One of their capabilities that I found
that was most documented in my research is their capability to mimic the
talking inside of your head and transmit spoken words. There is almost
no limits to what they can do to a person. There is no wind blowing up
there in space and the satellites are very accurate.
     There is tons of information and references out there that I have
discovered about this technology. It really surprised me that so many
people knew about it. There are many books about the projects that were
taking place years ago to control others from a distance. One of the
most famous of the books is Zapping of America by Paul Brodeur. This
book is full of information and references. I even wrote to Paul when he
was working for the New Yorker magazine and he sent me other references.
I have found many other books and other information over the internet,
in new groups and in other areas. I wish
to tell the court that even though this may be new to you, then it isn't
to many others.
     As I said, this is a bit hard to swallow, but I swear on my own
fathers grave that this technology is very much a reality. And because
these individuals have attached themselves to the backbone of our
system, our own high ranking officials are allowing them to do anything
they want and get away with it. Our high ranking officials are using
national security as a shield for the atrocities that are taking place.
     This lawsuit encompasses a period of over a decade and is still
happening. During this period I have been brutally enslaved, tortured,
abused, and kicked around. The defendants knew about it and refused to
do anything about it. The defendants write laws and then have the
Justice Dept. enforce them. There are grave penalties against myself and
other commoners for breaking the law. I do not mind following the law
and paying my share of taxes. At the same time that they are forcing
laws and taxes upon us, they are using the National Security as a shield
to hide behind. They are allowing
 special privileges to others to stay above the law. The other people
that are operating above the law are grossly abusive using creative
inventions to brutalize and to strong-arm law abiding citizen like
myself.
     I do not know who the actual perpetrators of the crimes against me
are.
There are many branches of the intelligence community and many have
international connections and many are operating in a very secret and
civilian like atmosphere.
     Although, on the surface our government looks as if it is a
thriving and law-abiding democracy, deep within its secret walls there
are heinous atrocities being committed. There is cleverly disguised and
vicious monopoly that has turned into a thriving dictatorship. The
monopoly takes advantage of the common peoples lack of knowledge about
sophisticated technology and electronics. Although this may sound to
some like a psychotic episode-which is how the perpetrators planned it-I
have found mountains of evidence to
prove that it is really happening.
     Decades ago-in strict secrecy-our government developed the
satellite capability to see-through-roof-tops and to see through and
into other objects from great distances in space. This has been the
bread and butter of the system and only a few were privileged to know
about the technology and to use it. This gave us a great advantage over
others and it eventually grew into a
mind boggling monopoly and dictatorship.
     It was great to be able to look in on anybody to see what they were
doing and to even look into there bodies and see how it was functioning.
There was only one thing missing though. Our government could then use
its' sophisticated satellites to look in on others who were completely
unaware that there most closely held secrets could not escape the x-ray
vision over them. But this technology would eventually grow into a much
greater advantage. Our government could see what was going on, but if
they could only
affect changes in what was happening, that would be a much greater
power.      In great secrecy the funds poured in on this new technology.
It's my guess that this was such a powerful monopoly that it became
almost self funded over the years. The next step was very obvious. Just
being able to see others was not enough. They wanted to control and
dominate the others also.
  To us common people we don't ever pay attention to it at all. It is
all
around us and since we cannot see it we never even notice it. It is the
very common and very lowly radio wave. I am not calling it by that name
not as a electromagnetic spectrum which covers only certain frequencies,
I am only using this name because it is very common and understandable.
To the vast majority of us the radio wave is a median for television,
radio, cellular phones, and other things also. If you take a radio wave
and concentrate it to a beam mount it as the down link on a satellite,
give it a tracking system, then you have a satellite mounted invisible
penetrating laser. A communication's satellite is merely a low voltage,
scattered laser. This technology has existed for many years. They use it
frequently to communicate with space craft. Sometimes  the craft are
billions of miles a way. Lasers
travel in perfect straight lines, at the speed of light, and the vast
majority are invisible.
     This may sound like rambling psychosis right now but there is tons
of evidence that I have found that this technology was being developed
many years ago and does exist. The people that I have contacted know
that it is true and refuse to do anything about it.
     They were only missing one thing in there conspiracy to manipulate
and dominate others. They needed a guinea pig to practice and experiment
on. I am sure there were others before me and there are  others now. To
give the court an idea of why they have become so perfected with their
amount of control, they have been tracking me 24 hours a day, 365 days a
year, for over 12 years.
     These individuals are cold , vicious, and extremely powerful. They
torture me constantly. They control everything from the people around
me, my appetite, to my sex drive, to my ejaculations. They constantly
cause me pain and grief. They give terrible headaches sometimes for
periods of over 24 hours at a time.

Greg Cousins

"Suspiciously missing, is the satellite capability to see through
roof-tops."

"One possibility never mentioned in the downing of flight 800 is an
invisible
laser weapon."