Re: psychoceramics: Invisible lasers

Aren't all lasers invisible?  At least until they reflect off of something?
This reminds me of Philip Corso's "Day After Roswell", where Corso claims
that scientists were amazed by the alien laser's ability to be so tightly
focused you couldn't even see it unless it went through smoke or mist.  And
here, me with my college education thinking all light was like that.  Those
crafty aliens.
Of course, Corso also says that SDI works and shoots down flying saucers,
and he's so far right-wing that McCarthy is a communist dupe.  Can't wait
for "Day After Dallas", his book on the Kennedy assassination.
Doc