psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #376

On 10/18/97 8:35 AM, owner-psychoceramics-d--@z--.net (or whoever
owner-psychoceramics-d--@z--.net really is) spewed forth:

>The popular 60's television series "Lost In Space" began with the ill fated
>      Jupiter II blasting off from Earth with the Robinson family, the
>      robot ("Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!!"), and Dr. Smith onboard. The
>      date was OCTOBER 16, 1997!
>
>could it be...
>
>nawww...

This explains why I was thinking it was time to make "Lust In Space",
starring Harry Reams as Dr. Smith, ON OCTOBER 16. Thursday morning, to be
exact.

I hate portends. This year we've had three of the bastards--first HAL
9000 was "born", then SkyNet "went online" (and, in the Terminator
movies, proceeded to nuke and hunt down humanity). Now the Robinsons in
their space-blanket suits are flying in a cheap-ass UFO while Dr. Smith
whines in the corner.

Oh well, seeing how X-Day is less than eight months away now, I guess I
should have expected no less.

Popess Lilith von Fraumench

--
| Popess Lilith von Fraumench |      Fools'  Press     |
| Church of the Skullfarmer's |  1122 E Pike St, #769  |