Re: psychoceramics: THE CUTTING EDGE OF DISCO

About five years ago I discovered and corrected many errors in the Table
of chemical elements.........

well, this was the dead giveaway to me. Like they said in a recent
Skeptics quiz, do you believe major scientific discoveries are made: by
serious researchers publishing in peer review journals OR by eccentric
geniuses working in garages? (or somthing like that, it's somewhere at
www.skeptics.com.au if anyone wants to look.

BTW ACB I'm back on line for a week (free trial you know...)

Keep watching the skies, and don't trust anyone with sideburns!