psychoceramics: Dogs In Space (and hamsters too.....)

<<I think this guy is really serious about this stuff he keeps posting
about>>

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

Subject: Yogi Gets To Go.                              Oct. 25, 1997.

  As all sentient being on this planet know, I have a dog called Yogi
The Telepathic Dog.  In this information it says that he will get to
go if I am picked up.  He'll be happy if he can sit by a window and
hang his head out.

From: J S D
Subject: Ground Crew Update!!!
Ground Crew Update October 24, 1997
Dear Ground Crew:
How are you feeling? Is anyone feeling foggy in the head? Are you having
difficulty remembering things? Are you awakening at night, unable to
sleep?
Chalk it up to the new round of adjustments the Angelics are doing on
us.
It is becoming more routine, though. And we can take it, can't we?
Today, as I write this update, I am feeling homesick. My heart aches for
the familiar surroundings of my home. I miss my friends and family. I
miss driving my car (I call the rental cars we are using "putt putts"--
they are slow and puttsy.) I miss the ease with which I can find things
and accomplish what needs to be done.
Then I reflect upon why we are here. First, G-- directed us individually
to be here. In various ways, we were each shown (through dreams,
meditations, direct communication with our guides, etc.), that we were
come here. But at the time they gave us clear messages, exactly what we
were to do together was still unclear.
Sheldon says that there are two main reasons we are here: first, the
Galactic Federation wants us to be here, and second, when things start
happen, Maui will be at 'action central' and the Galactics want us to
send its energies to the planet. As we mentioned previously, Maui has
become the new heart chakra of the planet. We are here to help unlock
these energies.
To this end, we will be going to Mt. Haleakala next week, to take part
in a special ceremony.
We are here to work with fluid management (the galactic way of working)
and to learn to work together as a team for the next phase of our
mission.
We are here to serve humanity.
Yesterday, Sheldon was interviewed for a community television station
program. (The tape will be available as soon as possible). He told us
that, as galactic humans, we will work together in cooperation, harmony
and love, instead of in competition, discord, and conditional
relationships. As Ground Crew, we are learning about these issues as we
work together. We are using our creativity to build strength. We are
learning to flow with the energies, which is also part of galactic life,
and blossoming into our true selves.
We are doing our rituals together on a daily basis. The power of these
rituals increases exponentially when we do them together. Sometimes we
drum, tone, dance and listen to Miles (the musician in the group) play
his recorder. This is all part of anchoring in the energies. I guess you
might say that we are busy becoming galactic humans. In this effort, we
are learning about acceptance, allowance and healing relationships.
We are learning about non-attachment, faith and trust. We are here
purely
on faith and trust. We have to maintain faith and trust that we shall be
provided for. We need to have faith that each day is a flow of energy
that will allow us to accomplish everything that needs to be done. We
have to let go of our wills that push us faster to do things, because
things only go as fast as the energies will permit here in Maui. (This
is a huge adjustment for people from the Mainland.)
We are here to work together in a cohesive team and to be of service. We
are learning to honor each others' differences, even when we crave our
own space, especially the psychic space that we used to have before we
came here. The challenge is how to take care of ourselves under these
circumstances. How do you get quiet time by yourself when you need it?
How do you nurture yourself in a new environment? How do you go where
you
need to, when you don't have your own car? How do you successfully adapt
to this lack of independence? How do you cooperate and serve your
highest
good at the same time?
One cannot be in Maui and not experience the healing energies. As part
of
this healing, we are learning to laugh and to play together. Right now,
we are all tired. It is hard to think about playing when you simply want
to sleep and be quiet. We are discovering how to laugh at ourselves and
with each other. To laugh is to lighten up and that in turn promotes
healing.
We are beginning to see that a centralized core ground crew can achieve
far greater service with the combined talents, creativity and energy of
the group. Who knows what we will be able to accomplish together? We are
here to complete our mission in this dimension and to do what comes
next.
We shall be here for as long as we need to be here.
Now you know how we are feeling and what we are doing. How are you
adjusting to the knowledge that when the evacuations occur, you will not
need to take a thing with you? The Galactics will take care of moving
everything for you to your holographic environments. (No more loading
and
unloading the laborious 3D way!) This is a reminder that you are not to
be attached to the form of things and how they get there. Let go -- you
will have all that you need for a lovely life and you will no longer
need
to be in control!
Yes, the Galactics will bring your pets with you. We get asked that
question frequently so I am simply reminding you. And they will use
their
highly sophisticated systems to communicate with your loved ones, if
they
are not with you during the evacuations. Please do not worry about them.
We are all in --d's hands.
We understand that the U.S. stock market took a nosedive of about 200
points, and that gold dropped about $15, to $17 per ounce in the last
day
or so. Switzerland, the last country whose economy was backed by gold,
just went off the gold standard. We think things are really starting to
shift.
Putting people into fear about money is one way the governments of this
planet can affect people. Think about it.
Well, we have offered you plenty of food for thought. We hope you are
all
faring well.
We send you blessings, love and light.
Valerie Donner
Non Attachment
By Valerie Donner
I'm not attached to anything--
Not to my blow dryer or to the telephone's ring.
I'm not attached to my automobile--
Or to chocolate chips cookies that make me squeal.
I'm not attached to the television set--
That's one device I'll give up without regret.
I'm not attached to my clothes or shoes;
Going shopping gives me the blues.
I'm not attached to this wonderful computer;
I'll gladly trade it for a galactic scooter.
I'm not attached to dogs or cats;
They'll be on the ships chasing the rats.*
I'm not attached to my washing machine any more.
And I'm tired of going to the grocery store.
I'm not attached to the books on my shelves.
I'll trade them all for a day with the elves.
I'm not attached to my 3D ways--
To sitting in traffic signals and long delays.
I'm not attached to the place where I reside.
I'd rather unite with the Godly place inside.
I'm not attached to this illusion at all.
I'll be so happy when our galactic friends make their call.
*This was only said to be poetic; I don't think the ships are full of
rats!
Angels are spirits, but it is not because they are spirits that they
are angels.  They become Angels when they are sent.  For the name Angel
refers to their office, not their nature.  You ask the name of this
nature, it is Spirit; you ask its office, it is that of an Angel,
which is a messenger.
Saint Augustine
*       http://spaceport.ufo.net/
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/conflight-l.html

JW  I don't know if any of the things predicted by Sheldon Nidle will
happen or not but I feel it is best to let people know.

John Winston.  j--@m--.com

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com
->  Posted by: j--@m--.com (John F. Winston)