psychoceramics: WWN and El Nino

<Picture: Reply/ReplyAll/Forward><Picture: Delete><Picture: Prev/Next
Message><Picture: Close><Picture: ->

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

>EL NINO CAUSED BY UFO EXHAUST?
>    by Mike Foster / Weekly World News

Back when I had time I used to subscribe to the WWN religiously. I still
remember those far out headlines (I plastered my old room with them for
wallpaper) such as

'Blobs from space are eating our planes!' (They had a poorly developed
photograph with blotches as proof)
'UFOs are stealing our water'
'Space Aliens Kidnapped My Wife...And Ate My Dog!'
'UFO lands in Central Park' but the ETs were all killed by muggers!
'How to tell if your co-worker is an alien'
'9 US Senators are Space Aliens!' (One of them was asked about it at a
press conference and said he was surprised he'd gotten away with it for
so long!)

My favourite was the letter from a distraught woman who said she was
horrified by their story about space aliens stealing children. "I think
of those poor parents who have lost their wonderful children, and I'm
still stuck with my 2 horrible brats!'

Keep watching the skies, and don't trust anyone with sideburns!