psychoceramics: Fwd: I'm invisible

Wow, he's getting goofier.

From: smart1234 @ aol.com (Smart1234)
Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Subject: I'm invisible
Date: 26 Oct 1997 02:03:33 GMT

   New Discovery by Smart1234:  I'm invisible.  You are too. You can even prove
 it, but I don't recommend it.

   Proof:  If you cut your arm off, you are still there. If you cut your legs
 off, you are still there. And even if you have no use of the brain, where it
 does not function, you can be hooked up to a machine. So in other words, you
 are something invisible inside a flesh body. I think paper work defines that
 you exist, (you have a birth certificate). Now the big question: How do I
 detect what I really am, while I am invisible? I think when you die, there is
 a very weak invisible field of energy that leaves your body. This field of
 energy could be your last composite form of gravitons and photons, right
 before your body returns to dust. All most like a black hole. When a star
 dies, the gravitons remain. I think your soul is made of a composite figure
 (yours) of gravitons and photons. I think photon release could be detected
 after the body dies. I think there is memory storage in a photon. That can't
 be too hard to except because, you receive radio and TV signals, and they are
 packed with intelligent electromagnetic waves, that is interpreted by your TV
 or radio. So I think photons and gravitons can store your intelligence during
 your life and after you die.
    I think if there was a way to measure this invisible energy, you could find
 out where it goes after death. Since there is so much light around us, you
 would really just blend in with the light, after death, so you would appear to
 be "invisible".