psychoceramics: One possible explanation...

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

From:          "Alan deWalton" <alandewalton @ hotmail.com>
To:            s--@e--.com
Subject:       Re: [*STAR*] Experience & MIB's
Date:          Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:30:39 PDT

Hi Patricia;

Based on some accounts I've come across, some of the Men In Black
may actually be government agents, and some of the large black
automobiles are actually mobile time/dimensional transit vehicles.

One man by the name of Steve Gibbs who claimed to have had a time-
slip experience back to 1969, after experimenting with a new device
he had developed, while standing at the center of a major energy
grid vortex, he realized that he had slipped back into the past.

He saw some government-agent like men in dark suits watching him,
so he went up to one and said: "1969 is a great year isn't it?".
One of the MIB's [who he believed were in collusion with the Greys] then
said:
"What's wrong with 1991?" [the year, I believe, that he had just left].

This totally freaked him out and he became to run, but was cornered
by the MIBS.  They explained to him that they just couldn't allow anyone
and
everyone traveling back into the past [apparently past time-travel is a
lot
easier than future time travel], otherwise they would be creating all
sorts of
problems -- not the least of which would be the secret government's
'monopoly'
on time travel and manipulation, if you would ask me.  Next thing he
remembered he woke up in his own time.

Just wondering if the people in the cafe who looked at you as if
you were from space, maybe they were not from the time/dimension
that you were in?  Maybe they were in the past and somehow because
of the energy vortexes in the area you were temporarily transported
to the past... which is a more common phenomena than you might
think?  The MIB "time cop" might have appeared to "check out"
just why you were tripping through time, concluded that it was
and accident, and then "disappeared" back to his own time/dimension.

What do you think?

Alan

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com
->  Posted by: "Steve Wingate" <s--@a---images.com>