psychoceramics: Fwd: IUFO: AlienDetector Pro!

>->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List
>

>The updated version of AlienDetector, AlienDetector PRO, is now
available.

>     http://www.magiccarpet.com/~kbingham/WIES/
>
>Zach
>
>--
>                                       .^....^.
>               http://www.pigdog.org   (. oo .)
>                   ~RoR-Alucard~        `{""}'
>

>-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com
>->  Posted by: Zach Copley <s--@a--.com>

BTW ACB, You probably got those messages I left on your answering
machine about how homosexual criminals were trying to rip me off? Well,
you can stop worrying because I finally got through to their help desk
and we reconfigured my proxies or something and now it works fine.

Anyway, hopefully see you Thursday?