psychoceramics: re: Trials of a mind-control campaigner

The notion of a forum of victims of government mind control reminds
me of the convention of serial killers, in one of the _Sandman_ comics
("The Doll's House"). I suppose it's that in both cases you have
allies in madness getting together to do something mundanely practical.
I'm showing my cards here, of course; I suspect that the vast majority
of people who believe themselves victims of government mind control
are experiencing phenomena such as "voices in the head", and interpreting
them as the product of a technology, rather than of a biological process.

-mitch
http://www.thehub.com.au/~mitch