psychoceramics: Re: IUFO: The Hollow E. Thoughts

>->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List
>
>First I will say it's possible that the earth is hollow, that a life
>form lives there and they have lying saucers, but I don't believe it
>could be the Grays!  My reasoning is based on the Fact that the grays
>like it cold and with a subdued light effect. As the hollow area would
be tropical with a sun, that would elimimate them.  Also what kind of a
sun would it be?  Our sun is Hydrogen based, although lately showing
alot of Helium in the flares. (sun spots).  What would protect beings
from the gamma rays, as our atmosphere protects us.  There are more
questions than answers to the hollow theory.  The grays are a Alien life
form that has been interacting with us since our beginning and to my
knowledge has their bases on our moon and other planets, as well as
underground bases that are more to their liking.  The ground stays at 55
degrees and can have the clouded lighting their covered eyes require.
Any life form in a hollow earth would require a whole new basis for
being.    Patricia

>"If you suppress the truth it becomes your enemy...if you expose the
>truth it becomes your weapon."  Col. Corso
>http://www.serve.com/ufo7
>Regards,
> Patricia

First of all, I'd like to know how you know Greys like it cold and dim.
Secondly, you assume the hollow earth is 'tropical'. In fact, there are
conflicting theories here. One is that there is a mini-sun (possibly a
tiny comet from prehistoric times) which provides some light and heat
but is smaller than the sun (obviosuly) so makes life in the centre
tolerable. The other is that the centre is effectively cold and dark
with some light etc. getting in through the large entrances at either
pole.

Also, there are those who believe the earth is hollow like a tennis-ball
but that we are actually on the 'inside' of the sphere. The Nazis and
Hitler believed this, radar was first designed to bounce off the 'roof'
onto the other oceans to find fleets etc. This belief is well
documented.

Yours Sincerely

Johannes