psychoceramics: JOIN THE CREW

Point one

I have some huge bits of observation on my own in an unconventional
manner, proving to me that there are no aliens here on Earth doing
anything to anybody.
   A successful mindcontrol job has been done on anyone who just apriori
ACCEPTS the absurdity of there presence.Point 2
   I have much circumstantial evidence showing this operation in its
true light, GLOBAL CONTROL.  Its financed by the wealthiest people on
the planet.
  "Shadows of Power"  by James Perloff explains a bunch.
The supposed "alien autopsy" movie was financed by an archduke in
Lichtenstein