psychoceramics: JOIN THE CREW

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

I am going to try to explain what is going on with Walt/Kortron as
he has good intentions and it pains me to see him being so
misunderstood and put down.  As most of you know, Kortron is a
walk-in alien soul who has a problem understanding that we on this
planet do not have access to the information he does.  He DOES
know so much more than most of us but that does not mean he
is smarter, better, more privileged - it is just his nature to know
all he has awareness of.  It was necessary for his mission to have
all that knowledge.

He is a member of the High Command of Metatron. One of their functions
is to establish pyramidal communities of Light, healing and teaching
centers of Light.  They dwell in the higher realms and
are here on Earth at this time to help bring in the Light.
Kortron is aware of so much on so many levels, it is confusing to
him to try to communicate on a level that we can understand but
he knows there are some starseeds or lightworkers here who are
of the higher realms who know what he does but he doesn't know
who they are and many are not yet awakened - it gets VERY lonely
on this planet with no one to communicate with who understands
everything without a lot of explanation - and many of us would not
understand the explanations.

Those of you who have the Keys of Enoch: Book of Knowledge
can read about the Metatrons - there are MANY references in
that book that explains their very complex function.
Please don't judge him or be harsh with him!  Practice the art of
respect, patience, tolerance, acceptance, unconditional love
when communicating with Walt/Kortron as he deserves it!  He is
a fine, dedicated worker for the Light!  He has put forth so much
effort in his newsletters he used to publish, in his posts in which
he tried to express the importance of seeing what is happening
on our planet - history repeating itself.

My friend, JoyDLight, and I have been told by God and by others
who received the same message that we are now living Matthew 24.
We are in those times!  Reliving them!  We have been told in the
Book of Revelation to watch for the signs and they have been coming
for some years now!  One after the other!

I know people have been expecting "the end of the world" ever since
the Bible was written but I have no doubt - NONE - that we are living
the last days in our generation!  We need to examine our life, see
where we are on our spiritual path, think how we can prepare for the
hard times ahead - be practical!  We tend to be of the old school of
thinking - "oh, it won't happen to me - this does not apply to me."
Well wake up and see what is going on around the world!  Just
because we are living in what seems to be a peaceful, safe place
does not guarantee it will be that way tomorrow!

<< I see Walt skirt around telling anything. He makes cryptic remarks
about he "knows" and if we were not too stupid, we would "know" too. If
you try to pin him down to specifics or details, he is disgusted that we
are unable to understand and refuses to elucidate.   Diane>>

Dear Diane, Walt/Kortron has tried for years to inform us as to what
is coming - his words fell on deaf ears - unseeing eyes.  His mission
is finished and he has not failed - WE have!  We have failed to
understand his message.  Sad for us!

Max Gordon wrote: >
 > Walt Bartoo in his post, blames Joni for not understanding all the
 > secret things he completely understands.  I think the secret things
he
 > understands are so muddled in his mind, he couldn't explain them to
 > anyone. [This is SO TRUE, Max!  So true!]
 > Walt is looking for "aware" people, but doesn't explain: aware
 > of what?  Walt says we should be doing the necessary things to
weather
 > "the storm", but doesn't give a clue what necessary things are.

We have been given warnings from varied sources with lists of supplies
we should begin gathering - things that are useful in ANY event - even
day to day living - so the supplies are not that unreasonable.  It is no
secret that Earth changes are going to get more violent - floods,
droughts and such - even the news media speaks of those things as being
a probability - not just a possibility.
I do hope I have helped set minds at ease about Walt's puzzling way of
posting.  He is a fine man!  He has my highest respect and admiration -
his mission is not an easy one!  It has taken its toll on his physical
and I am sure his emotions have taken a beating as well.
Blessings to all!  Hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed
Thanksgiving Day with lots of love, family and friends - oh andgood
food!

Love

Ellie Miser

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com