Re: psychoceramics: Windows 98 and armageddon

>>      It is the 50th anniversary of the Supreme Court's bloody Roe vs.
>> Wade decision.  The Roe vs. Wade decision has resulted in over 35
>> million murdered babies.
>
>Eh?  I thought Roe v. Wade was sometime in the early 1970s -- 1972,
>maybe.  I don't seem to have any historical references which cover
>this subject to check but I know that Roe v. Wade was later than 1948.

don't you hate that? when something is posted to the list and you want to
ask the original author "er.. excuse me, but..."
in particular, from another post:

> According to legend, the ancient antichrist emperor,
> Nimrod (later deified as Osiris), was hunted down shortly after the
> Flood by one of Noah's sons, Shem, and brought to trial for crimes and
>abominations committed against YAHWEH.

i've emailed the author, and if it responds, i'd like to know:

which legend? or rather, whose?
how shortly after the flood? a week?
what kind of crimes against Yahweh? he broke in and stole His CD collection?
anyway, i thought ol' JHVH was a real firebrand in those days. you know, the
sort of deity who'd send two bears to kill some children who dared taunt his
bald prophets. anyone committing a crime against Him would've been toast,
real quick.

nikolai