  From: "M.Twain" <m--@m--.com>
  To: a--@d--.teilar.gr, ab013@ncf.carleton.ca, abian@iastate.edu,
          a--@z--.net, acrogen@wdi.co.uk, afanasev@theor.jinr.dubna.su,
          a--@n--.com, aj108@cus.cam.ac.uk, ajct@laeff.esa.es,
          a--@p--.com, AKTAS@UNCC.EDU, alchemy@mcs.com,
          a--@d--.pipex.com, albert_timashev@p0.f346.n5030.z2.fidonet.org,
          a--@d--.pipex.com, alanpendleton@worldnet.att.net,
          a--@i--.ernet.in, analogsys@aol.com, andrew@cantera.reduaz.mx,
          a--@a--.com, apw@slac.stanford.edu, ari@teorel.lth.se,
          a--@e--.hut.fi, aroesell@sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu,
          a--@m---garching.mpg.de, artbell@aol.com, aup@azstarnet.com,
          a--@a--.cc.biu.ac.il, avoice555@aol.com
  Subject: .... Muse adrift .... .... ...

  Amigos y Amigas,

  My public email address, m--@m--.com, has been disconnected** for
  the last 3 days.  No knowing how long that will continue.  You may use
  my alternate, private, address [r--@h--.net] for any compelling or
  otherwise engaging communications ...

  MT

  ** three weeks ago the wannabe 'Royal' Society of New Zealand complained
  to MediaCity.Com in California of my revelations of covert physics to
  the New Zealand physics community.  MediaCity threatened to disconnect
  me, even though all my communications were correct and above-board (and
  generally receiving accolades from NZ recipients).  Three days ago I
  sent out my overview of the historical truth of the Michelson-Morley-
  Miller experiments, the reasons why Germany made Einstein's nontheories
  the Western 'standard', and why Haisch (Lockheed) and Puthoff (CIA) are
  promoting the ZPF.  An hour later my service in California was
  disconnected.  3 days and MediaCity has not responded to why, or
  reinstated my service.

  My WebSite [mediacity.com/~muse] and everything on it has been erased,
  or has been blocked the last three days.  Again, no word on this from
  Mediacity.

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/