psychoceramics: ANNOUNCE: New Psychoceramics web site

Well, I've finally finished (as much as one can finish) the new,
redesigned Psychoceramics web site.  With this redesign, the URL
changes to a new location on a virtual server, and the site gains
some features, including a complete, automatically updated archive
of the mailing list.  (And it looks quite a bit better too, IMHO.)

The URL is http://dev.null.org/psychoceramics/

(Note that the Links section is smaller than on the old site.
I have decided that I am not going to add the URL of every alternative
theory of gravity and psychic persecution testimonial to the page, as
such may be found (with descriptions) in the list archives.
Besides, these days I don't have the time to maintain an extensive
hotlist.)

 -- acb

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/