psychoceramics: face-reading software?

From: "Robert G. Grimes" <g--@f--.com>
To: s--@l--.hcf.jhu.edu
Subject: The answer to all our problems!
I just got spammed with an ad for "face reading software" so I could
save a lot of time by just reading faces for what I want to know! Here
is a brief run-down:

Message:

Would you like to know how to identify your ideal lover, mate, business
partners, boss, or employees? Face reading skills can assist you in
these areas by empowering you with the knowledge of how to accurately
assess at the very first sight

(1) one’s degrees of forgiveness and tolerance from the distance between
the eyebrows

(2) whether a person is stubborn or argumentative from the shape of
his/her chin

(3) the ability of making money from one’s nose

(4) the degree of dominance from the shape of the head

(5) the intelligence level, the ability of memory, and the career
potential from the shape of the forehead

(6) the spiritual level and self-esteem from the head profile

(7) the loving relationship and emotional stability from the eyes

(8) the degree of mental maturity and practicality from the ears and
nose

(9) the sexual desire from one’s ears and lips

(10) the morality of an individual from locations of one’s moles

(11) the ability to run a business from the shapes of one’s forehead and
chin

(12) the degree of aggressiveness from the shape of one’s cheeks and
head profile

and many many more personality and character traits of an individual.
Applications of this skill is really up to your wildest imagination.

I really don’t think that my "wildest imagination" could match that of
the maker of this software product! (Of course, if it determines that I
am physically beautiful and intellectually brilliant then it must be
valid software!)

Bob
http://members.aol.com/bob5266/
http://www.hotwired.com/members/profile/bobinjax/