psychoceramics: [alt.conspiracy] Teletubbies- What the BBC didnt tell u!!!

> From: "Andrew C. /Bul+hac?k/" <a--@c--.monash.nospam>
>
> More fine ravings.
>
>  -- acb
>
> [alt.conspiracy]
> > From: "JIMI \"THE SAINT\"" <t--@v--.net>
> > Subject: Teletubbies- What the BBC didnt tell u!!!

[snip insidious financial tentacles of doom]

> > What I can gather, is they use as the teletubbies as a meduim to convey
> > there messages to the millions.
> > a.. Po is Satan
> >     b.. Nu Nu is the harbringer of death
> >     c.. Tinki winki guards the gates of Hell
> >     d.. Lar Lar is the pagan horned god
> >     e.. Depsey is medusa

[snip hideous media mindcontrol exploded-head expose]

> > We must combat these evil creatures of Darkness that hide in this strange
> > orange red,purple,yellow and orange suits.

Actually, I think this one is not kookoid at all, but simply taking
the piss. There's a splatch of Teletubbies websites linking the
strange alien creatures to all kinds of obscure practices, systems and
other cult TV. Wacky students.

You have to understand that this thing is UNITING THE NATION IN A
RETARDED STATE over here. Their record is going to be No. 1 for
Christmas. There are huge billboards everywhere. Personally, I think
that Teletubby land is actually the EVOLVED NINETIES VERSION of THE
VILLAGE from "The Prisoner". There are too many obvious correlations.