Re: psychoceramics: the mir-acle of medjugorje

[Karl Mamer]
> Mitchell Porter <m--@t--.com.au> writes:
> > Visit the Medjugorje Web (http://www.medjugorge.org), "dedicated
> > to providing information about one of the most incredible and
> > important supernatural events of our time" (a periodic BVM
> > visitation in Bosnia). Have a close look at the picture heading
> > the page. Look into the clouds... could that be... the word "Mir"?
> > Could it be that the BVM is telling us to support the space program?

I've seen cars in Melbourne, Australia, with a big green and blue
"Medjugorje" logo on the side doors.  At first I thought they were
from some sort of medical organisation.

> The medjugorge "apparition" has been raking in vast fortunes
> in cash and jewellery donations. There was little accounting
> of the money and BIG fears money donated to the good
> works of the peaceful Mary was going to buy guns for
> Croat death squads to continue another free for all
> round of man's inhumanity to man.
>
> Check out the Jewish Defense League's view:
>
> http://www.jdl.org/bobdole.html

Isn't the JDL an extremist group in itself?  I recall reading
somewhere about them being involved in some sort of vigilante
activity, or having survivalist/militia-like tendencies or
something similar.

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/