psychoceramics: typical thread on CTRL

Henry:  People who either DON'T see the war or don't see it getting
worse are either:  1) stupid or 2) insecure.  The graveyard has been
VERY badly vandalized -- I could go into much further depth of the
description, in an upper-class neigborhood, overnight (this has happened
in the last 8 months.  If you want to disbelieve my analysis of the use
of intentional chemicals, come here and lick my porch.  The porch had
been COVERED with damaging chemicals since September (and continues to
be re-covered and re-covered -- [not as in recovered]) with UNEXPLAINED
and very HARMFUL chemicals, overnight, since early September when I was
about to begin trial on my "controverial" intentional toxic poisoning
court case for foods & in my vehicles.  Interesting that the perps USED
POISONS ON MY PORCH TOO.  Not as if these people have imagination about
their choice of weaponry.  Second, prayer meetings ARE weird as heck --
happening in my federal work environment EVERY SINGLE DAY for up to 2-3
hours EVERY single afternoon -- we are talking 5 months of observation
of this phenomena by me & others (and many, many other people are also
reporting this stuff going on elsewhere - NO it is not Amway
meetings..it might BE new cults..but NOT commericial enterprises
operating within every work environment for that period of time).  This
was not a Catholic junior high school with nuns who do constant masses,
this was a FEDERAL AGENCY.  Third, not only in Baltimore but in other
places, notably north Jersey -- black communities appear to be shutting
down -- emptying out.  People are either inside or moved or gone for
reasons unknown.  This is NOT stupid and it IS happening fast here.  I
don't lie, I don't cheat, I don't make up things, I didn't get hard
evidence against the feds for my criminal complaint without having some
amount of pretty good smarts.  AND -- if I ever see another
disrespectful, implying-discrediting post from you all -- believe me, it
will not get this noticed.  There is a WAR going on, it is NOT
accidental, either you are stupid or in a sad state of denial, OR you
are part of the kill-it-before-it-can-succeed variety I have absolutely
no time for.  It is one reason I tend TO succeed and they don't.

Judith

Henry Ayre wrote:

> I think this person may be in need of professional help. Sounds quite
like a young woman I knew slightly in Bruxelles, Belgium, years ago. She
was tied in knots by some sort of anxiety complex where everything
seemed to her to be strange and foreboding. But then again, this post
also seems to be just plain old fashioned funnin'. But put this post in
juxtaposition with the post concerning TWA Flight 800 and one is
entitled to wonder if this isn't an attempt to trivialize the Flight 800
discussion. H. Ayre

> ----------
> > From: Bob Shearer <b--@f--.net>
> > To: CTRL--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM
> > Subject: Re: [CTRL] Fwd: Not So Funny
> > Date: Tuesday, December 09, 1997 1:19 PM
> >
> > I noticed, the other day, a man eating a hotdog with mayonaisse on
it, and, even more importantly, everyone else was pretending not to
notice, even though he was the only one eating anything.  Chilling.  I
noticed that when it's real hot outside on weekends, I hardly ever see
my neighbors doing yardwork.  I saw someone, just yesterday, put a
booger BACK IN THEIR NOSE.  I am paralyzed with foreboding.  I have
indications that the light in my refrigerator comes back on after I
close the door, and then goes back out for an instant, just as I open
the door to catch it.  I think my wife is a twin, but she doesn't know
it.

> > - Conspiracy Theory Research List wrote:
> > >
> > > About ditches -- another weird thing I saw recently -- a local
> graveyard which might have been pretty - was viciously torn up -- the
ground RUMPED so that the gravestone were all askew, the ground had been
"hit" with poisons, intentionally, obviously, not so long ago even -- a
huge graveyard.  Big digging machines are there now in the center, doing
tunnel stuff OR possibly building a new building.  The air around the
graveyard because of the chemicals was just awful.  I worried about the
bodies there -- the grass was cloroxed -- yellow.  Just horrible.

> > > I also noticed Baltitmore's black community last summer was empty
-- just empty -- so were large parts of DC -- empty.  I wondered what
happened to the people -- I visited twice, same thing both times -- I
have worried about losses in population here, possibly unreported -- is
anybody thinking of moving out of the country out there??  Judith

crew of the Navy P-3 Orion aircraft that the Navy admits was flying
7,000 feet above TWA 800 (with it's transponder turned OFF) at the time
of the TWA 800 accident?  If not, can anyone suggest how we might find
this information out?  Who do we contact to get flight-log information
from the Navy and/or NYC Air Traffic Control?  I think it might be
informative to contact these pilot(s) about the TWA accident.

Gee, I hope the pilot wasn't Capt. Craig Button (the guy that
"mysteriously" stole an A-10 warthog airplane from Davis-Monthan AFB
in Tucson and crashed it into a mountain in Colorado for no apparent
reason).  :)