Re: psychoceramics: Teri Smith Tyler vs. Carter et al.

If we were to have a FAQ, this should be in it.  I think this is the
third time at least that it has made the rounds of this list.

 -- acb [it _is_ a classic, though...]

Btw, what does American Cyanamid produce?  They've appeared in a
disproportionate number of crackpot rants (Teri Smith Tyler, Dan
Ashwander, &c.) for their otherwise low-key image.
Downright spooky, that...

[William Tozier]

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/