Re: psychoceramics: the CIA vs the Homeless

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Johannes Scmidt wrote:

> Hank:  The homeless are homeless because somebody syndicate-wise
> targeted them, most of them.  Many probably ARE wealthy or from wealthy
> families.  They are mainly brain implanted, ever see their magnetic eyes
> and radio-like mind spinning?  [etc. etc. etc.]

I wonder if anyone has investigated the possibility of a correlation
between "voices in the head" and Julian Jaynes theory of the bicameral
mind? I don't mean mere speculation on a correlation, but actual tests.
Suggestions on where to look are appreciated.

Terri
r--@t--.com