psychoceramics: the CIA vs the Homeless

Hank:  The homeless are homeless because somebody syndicate-wise
targeted them, most of them.  Many probably ARE wealthy or from wealthy
families.  They are mainly brain implanted, ever see their magnetic eyes
and radio-like mind spinning?  In shelters at night they can be further
assaulted, which is why many of them stay in the streets.  ON the
streets they deal with Cia high tech weapons -- including the dart
injection guns and psycho-chem powders.  Foods from the shelters can be
hit with poisons.  They are homeless NOT by choice but because they have
been targeted by syndicates as slaves.  Implanted slaves.  They are
marked, they have very little choice but to stay on the streets. Doctors
use them for experimentation.  They ARE mind control slaves and victims
of the U.S. fed experimental "Concentration Camp System"...in 5 years we
all may wind up there...

SUBSCRIBE CTRL [to:] LISTSERV--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM

SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] LISTSERV--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COMOm