psychoceramics: 3 Christs of Ypsilanti Revisted

Some time ago, I asked a lady who thought she might be the
reincarnation of the Mayan ruler Pacal how she accounted for the
fact that Jaque Arguelles (who came up with the Harmonic Convergence)
was channeling the very same Pacal, and that his Pacal bore no
resemblence to her version.

She said that she thought the souls of people of extraordinary
power might well be reincarnated as/communicate with many folks
simultaneously, and in many different forms.

So we finally have a fairly good explanation of
why no one ever seems to have spent their previous lives in
obscurity, weeding turnip patches or eating grubs.

PS:
Anything concerning the Classic Maya has always been fair game
for wild theories (just run a search on Dreamspell or Wavespell
and you'll see what I mean).  For a picture of a true present-day
devotee, see:  http://www.halfmoon.org/tchel.gif

Nancy McNelly
http://www.halfmoon.org
Rabbit in the Moon: Mayan Glyphs and Architecture
http://www.halfmoon.org/borden/
The Virtual Lizzie Borden House