psychoceramics: Microsoft vs the Mind Controllers

Why is the Justice Department targeting MicroSoft?

As a Mind Control victim who KNOWS the Government has MIND READING
technology, I offer the following theory. This is from MicroSoft's
Corporate Profile on their Advanced Technology and Research Group:

Dr. Nathan Myhrvold, Chief Technology Officer

The Advanced Technology and Research Group (ATR) provides technical
leadership for the more than $2 billion invested annually in research
and development, with a goal of further enabling the development of
computers that see, listen, learn and think. Chief Technology Officer
Nathan Myhrvold overseees ATR, which includes Microsoft Research,
founded in 1991 to conduct basic and applied research in computer
science and software engineering. Microsoft Research includes more than
100 computer scientists and engineers conducting cutting-edge research
in technologies ranging from speecha nd visual recognition to decision
theory, intentional programming, animation and 3-D graphics. The
research group's primary focus is to convert problems into tangible
solutions that Microsoft developers can incorporate into valuable
products to meet customers' needs and enhance their lives.

I believe Microsoft is getting close to duplicating the technology that
is being used now against private individuals in the US and other
countries. For those super sleuths out there, I would not be suprised to
find that some of the individuals who are now employed in this
department have links to the Government and Government contractors who
helped develope this equipment and are aware of it's current use.

Sincerely,

Kathy Heckman