psychoceramics: (Fwd) Working INERTIAL PROPULSION! by Inventor David E. Cowlishaw

From: "David E. Cowlishaw" <d--@o--.org>
Newsgroups: sci.space.history
Subject: Working INERTIAL PROPULSION! by Inventor David E. Cowlishaw
Date: 20 Dec 1997 04:16:51 GMT

Hi group!

        I'm an Oregon inventor needing to open my figurative trenchcoat and show
others my amazing device! Take a look at these pictures!

        Imagine a space (and terrestrial) drive that only requires input energy
(electrical prefered) to generate a gravity-like thrust, a "REACTIONLESS"
(misnomer) thrust that DOES NOT NEED A JET OF MATTER to produce that
thrust, and best of all it's a SIMPLE MECHANICAL DEVICE that can be
machined in any well equipped shop!

        Fantasy? Not any more! I have had to date, over 9 others prove my inertial
propulsion device, using the pendulum and water tests to verify a real,
"non-reactive" thrust production.

        How does this "impossible" device work? Simple. Orbiting, spinning drive
masses are used in a variable velocity type of circular motion thruster.
Ordinarily the split forces derived in this manner are canceling, the now
unbalanced centrufugal force profile being held back by the circumferal
forces, two half circle thrusts that are the result of accelerating, then
decelerating (on the other side) the masses.

        My device is different in that a large portion of the deceleration energy
is stored then released from the orbitals themselves, unloading the center
of mass of a good portion of the reverse forces on your total system, and
storing that momentum (mass at velocity) IN THE ORITALS, about their
centers of mass, thereby allowing the now stronger centrifugal profile of
the system to pull your race, orbitals, craft and you inexpensively across
the heavens!

        Newton is right, we however, have been short sighted, and the added
dimension of the spin on your orbitals gives us a momentum transfer mass
that can be towed along with your craft (as simple point masses) while the
reactive portion of your action/reaction pair is expressed in "another
dimension" which is simply the spin axis of the same orbital masses!

        Fact is, it works, many have proven it, and all the big labs and aerospace
companies are now regular readers of my site, see if YOU can grasp this new
technology that will free us from the cradle, and open the latest frontier
in THE CHEAP SPACE FLIGHT ERA!

        I reveal ALL pertainant details (still lacking the math though, no one to
date has integrated the spin accelerations with the centrifugal and
circumferal, HELP!) Oh, I just got through with a 48 parts per revolution
(half tooth of center gear, 88 frames, one third revolution on three
orbitals looped for illusion of complete orbit) animation of a geared
version that details the motion particulars, write me if you are intersted
in the numbers.

        If you have the math that proves that inertial propulsion is impossible,
I've been trying to locate it to generate a mathmatic proof derived on that
balance, using those figures to derive total thrust generated when a
portion of that split force (tug of war) is stored on and released from
another dimension, i.e., spin.

        I'm just some guy from Oregon, made this thing in my kitchen, and now ride
herd on thousands of readers from around the world exploring this
technology. I LIKE email, and welcome any and all comments and suggestions
to further understanding of this liberating tech!

        Visit my site if you're not afraid of falling off the edge of the earth!
,'8~)

+  "David Eugene Cowlishaw" <d--@o--.org>     +
+         http://www.open.org/davidc/UFODrive.htm       +
+Newton's law is right, we just didn't take it far enough!+
PS: If anyone bothers to post an answer or comment on this subject to this
newsgroup, someone please let me know, I'm too busy, normally, to cruise
the net, got too much mail to answer! (and I'm asking for more, GO FIGURE!)

Bruce Baugh         <*>
bruce-b--@s--.net <*>
http://www.sff.net/people/bruce-baugh - New sf by
S.M. Stirling, rolegaming essays, sundry stuff