psychoceramics: First Hand Account - GodLand

Rusty wrote:

Hey Ex Posto Facto,

I heard on CNN that it was really your hometown GARLAND that was
attracting
the space travellers/rapturees? Is this true?

Nosy me...

--
*FANTASY WORLD ATLAS: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/8148/
*THE SMALL GENEPOOL LABS: http://javanet.com/~drw/the_labs/genelab.htm