psychoceramics: More Russ Wuertz

Apparently Russ Wuertz is now on UseNet.

(For those not in the know, Russ Wuertz is a paranoid schizophrenic who
was/is quite prolific on FidoNet.  His ravings touched on all sorts of
topics, from the police stealing his thoughts with radio receivers to
strip clubs and bizarre physics theories.  There are some Wuertz
ravings from FidoNet at http://dev.null.org/psychoceramics/collection/.)

It may be an idea to keep an eye on him, á la Robert McElwaine.

 -- acb

-----Forwarded message from Matt Curtis <m--@b--.com.au>-----

Out-of-context Russ Wuertz quotes, found on Deja News with this
filter:

http://x8.dejanews.com/filter.xp?groups=&authors=r--@s---
bbs.com&subjects=&fromdate=&todate=

"There are things like resonance that can recieve radio right
through walls and right through time. Time does not really exist,
its just you who thinks it does. Thats your medical problem."

"One polarity in magnitism was not thought to be possible and is
a phonominum, but this is redicuous."

"American was Invaded by Beatle John LENIN in 1963, The same year
Kennedy was shot by supposid Communists."

"Humans are different than animals as they are able to tell Medical
science about their ailments."

"America's number one problem therefor is: Thought robbery;"

"On cable I saw as a doctor told us from the Space Shuttle that
radio broadcasters are licensed to broadcast through time."

"The natural frequency of the earth is 7.83Hz. Not 7.83kHz or
7.83MHz. Sunlight also has a frequency. Sunlight goes through time.
Broadcasting goes through time. T or Time is measured in seconds or
in fractions of seconds."

"I am no Albert [Einstein], but I see that time communication is
being used. His theory is so long and bulky that it takes about a
half an hour to read. Communication through time and space is what
the Wheel of Fortune is now doing, and they are talking back to
people through the TV set hoping that someone will stop them.
`Make us stop' is what Pat said."

--
  - m--@b--.com.au * Lvl 8/Rm 21b (ext.255) -> Beam Software <-
  - ICQ 2018218 * PGP key: http://users.very.net/~matt/ * X-188  -

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/