psychoceramics: Science kook conclave

Science-kook watchers in Australia and New Zealand, take note.

 -- acb

-----Forwarded message from "M.Twain" <m--@e--.co.nz>-----

  From: "M.Twain" <m--@e--.co.nz>
  To: GlobalList <m--@e--.co.nz>
  Subject: Global Aether Workshop 1998

  Dissident Colleague,

  The "Workshop on the Nature and Structure of the Aether" continues into 1998, with focal
  points of Auckland New Zealand in May; and Melbourne Australia in November.  I will
  continue my role as facilitator, aided and abetted this year by Jim Hodges of Australia.

  View (and copy, post and forward) the new Workshop announcements at:

            [http://www.ptw.com/~deagle/muse/workshop.html], and
            [http://galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu/~malovic/muse/workshop.html]

  If you do not have Web access, please ask me to email you the full document.

  We held no meeting in 1997, and no collaborative document was created.  Full papers*,
  short articles, letters, support, and serious expresssions of interest were received from
  Robert Adams, Bo Atkinson, Charles Bennett, Georges Bourbaki, Pete Brown, Warren
  Cooley, Floyd Creasey, Hal Fox, David French, Mark Goldes, Josef Hasslberger, Jim
  Hodges, Henry Lindner, Jeane Manning, David Meany, Alvin Miller, Francisco Muller,
  Guy Obolensky, Tom Pawels, Alan Pendleton, Dale Pond, Milton Lee Pugh, Steven Rado,
  Cameron Rebigsol, G. Sardin, Ken Seto, Jerry Shifman, Ken Shoulders, Norman
  Silliman, Adolf Smith, Robert Stanley, Ross Tessien, Hank Warren, Mike Windel, James
  Wright, Alfred Wakeman and many others.

  Though many people had a great interest, and a lesser number the time to create or forward
  original works on the Aether -- essentially none had the time to read and critique the
  contributions of others, and thus to begin to build a work in common.  That again is the goal
  of the 1998 Workshop.

  Also, once again, the highest emphasis will be placed on *Graphic Illustration* of the
  diverse plenum of aether topologies.  [Bo Atkinson -- http://www.agate.net/~insearch --
  contributed greatly to my work last year on refining our illustrations of the aether vortex.
  Ben Kimpton, New Zealand, has volunteered to join us this year in our illustrative
  collaboration.]

  Please join me.  We are particularly weak in our discussion and illustration of the many
  frequency-and-velocity-dependent properties and structures of the cosmic (macroscopic)
  aether, and of the nucleonic (picoscopic and sub-picoscopic) aether.  Structures of AGN
  (active galactic nuclei), Quasars, and other cosmic plasma structures are also much needed.

  For an overview of the core Aenertial Aether references I recommend at this time, see the
  1997 RAPR at:  [http://erg.ucd.ie/arupa/ratbag_antiphysics_rag97.html].  My most recent
  paper "A New Study in Scarlet", exploring the aenertial vortex structure of the hydrogen
  atom (and thus neutron) is available from me for cash or barter.

  May 1998 find you healthy, creative, and communicative,

  Millennium

  * Dale Pond, "Roots of the Vibratory Etheric Tree";  Don Reed, "The Vortex as Topological
  Archetype";  Alfred Wakeman, "Energy Synthesis -- A Fluid Dynamic Picture of Evolution"

  Georges Bourbaki submitted a specially composed article on the aether, "Zum Thema Des
  Innenaufbaus Des Kosmos", on condition that I seek a translator -- to transcribe it from
  German to English.  Any volunteers?

  Note my new WebSite Addresses:

            [http://www.ptw.com/~deagle/muse], and
            [http://galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu/~malovic/muse], and
            [http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/2198]

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/