psychoceramics: Goddamn Foreigners

>From:         JABR <JABR--@W--ORLDNET.ATT.NET>
>Subject:      [CTRL] European & Canadian Invasions
>To:           CTRL--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM
>
>About the drugs -- I mentioned this before in another post -- I am not
believing these stories about zillions of kilos of high grade XXXXX.  I
haven't seen people doing drugs in NYC in nearly ten years.  When drugs
were prevelant, you saw the stuff, watched the exchanges, saw the
spotters run up to car windows and cash exchanged.  This is simply NOT
happening much anymore in NYC.  I am beginning to suspect that what we
are witnessing is transfers of CHEMICALS, yes, even pharmaceuticals, or
even specialized drugs which aren't locally available. And we may also
be seeing NEW METHODS OF TRAVEL in communities, new ways for troops from
elsewhere to invade and take over our communities.  AND they ARE -- they
are -- not a question I see this one happening in NYC.  People are
running into new cultures showing up in the U.S.  They are recognizable
-- often European-looking, dark olived skinned, short in stature, dark
hair.  They seem not to have solid roots with anyone, particularly -- or
their background checks don't add up too well.  And Canadians have  been
trying to get into the U.S. for years -- look at the Canadian perp who
assaulted me -- he was running flotillas of these guys across the border
regularly -- to conduct CRIMES against U.S. citizens which could not be
proven or prosecuted because he is not a citizen.  Remember the pyramid
schemes in the eastern block, these I predict are coming here soon.  And
the people dispossessed there and in Europe, esp. France (high
unemployment) are coming over here, some so desperate they are
committing crimes to survive here.  Canada is ripe for this one.  And
Europeans know how to access the payoff schemes involved in using Big
Bro to survive here and how to economically sabatoge someone to take
their resources.  No doubt in NYC, it appears to be an influx of many,
many unusual-looking Europeans -- I recounted in another email, the
lines of highly unusual individuals I saw waiting for the bus back to my
city, I had never, ever seen groups of people like this -- ever.  I will
comment later on the specifics -- Judith

>This is the most lucid and gripping story of what is going on in
Montana that I