Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:42:14 -0500
From: Helene Beaulieu <Helene.B--@n--.com>
To: r--@l--.best.com
Subject: the GREAT WARNING IS COMING MAYBE TOMORROW GET READY

get READY

INFO HERE:

http://www.garabandal.org/home.htm

AND BELOW:

For those who have asked from where the report about 10-25-98 being the
last Medjugorje message derived, the source is a friend of a friend who
lives in Conyers and is very much "on top" of apparitions at Conyers and
elsewhere.  The original information was apparently received from a
person
connected with Conyers.  From this same "source", who seems to be
reliable
and knowledgable of Marian Visions also comes the following.....

*** THURSDAY, 2-26-98, IS NOW CONFRMED BY FIVE ALLEDGED VISIONARIES AS
THE
DAY OF THE WARNING.***

There's no way to be *certain* that this is true, but we can note.......

>From my calendars: (Feb. 26)

Victor the Hermit (circa 610 A.D.)
(Could this be St. Vincent now buried at Pontain?)

St. Sebastian, martyr (circa 288 A.D.)

St. Photina, martyr (time of Christ)

St. Nestor, Martyr (circa 362 A.D.)

St. Porphyrius, Bishop (420 A.D.)

St. Alexander of Alexandria, Bishop (326 A.D.)

The latter is significant because Conchita once said the Warning would
be
associated with a word starting with the letter "a".

Also celebrated on Feb. 26th:

"Our Lady of the Fields", Paris, France, consecrated by St. Denis in 250
A.D.

Previously "scheduled" for 2-26-98:  Beginning of U.S. airstrikes on
Iraq.

Remember that Jacinta of Garabandal was told by Our Blessed Mother that
the Warning would come at a time of chaos - "...when conditions [are] at
their worst."

Possibly related (Warning?) event:

...February 26 [the Thursday following Ash Wednesday] is the day of the
next full solar eclipse...  The only total solar eclipses after that
will
occur on 8/11/99 and on 6/21/2001.

[The name of the Caribbean island from which the TOTAL eclipse will be
visible is interestingly - "Guadaloupe".]

Message from the Conyers contact ("Joan", [h--@a--.com]):

>>[SOME] PRIESTS BELIEVE THE MIRACLE IS GOING TO BE HOLY THURSDAY THIS
YEAR.  LEAVING THE WARNING TO HAPPEN ANYTIME...

...WHEN THE WARNING COMES IT WILL BE LIKE A SECOND PENTICOST, WE WILL BE
FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT LIKE THE APOSTLES WERE.  IT WILL BE GOD THE
HOLY SPIRIT WHO WILL ENLIGHTEN US TO OUR LIVES; THE WAY OUR GOD SEES US
NOW.

IT WILL PROBABLY BE VERY HURTFUL AT FIRST FOR ALL OF US, GOD IS SUCH
PURE
LOVE, SO I'M SURE THERE ARE THINGS THAT WE DON'T THINK OFFEND HIM, BUT
OUT
OF HIS MERCY HE WILL LET US KNOW...<<

The Warning/Illumination/Enlightenment/Notification, the great
manifestation of the Father's Mercy, is like a purification before the
Miracle, to draw us closer to God and to increase our faith and prepare
us
for the extraordinary grace of the great Miracle. I don't think anyone
can
say that mankind doesn't need to be "purified".

The Warning is most commonly "tied" to Garabandal, but many prophets
from
the past have spoken of it and many current visionaries refer to it.  In
fact, the Warning and the Miracle are almost certainly connected to the
first 3 Secrets of Medjugorje.

One message recieved from Mary through Father Gobbi in 1988 says that
all
of her "promised events" (presumably including the Warning, Miracle, and
first 3 Secrets) would come about "within 10 years" [by the end of
1998].

Additionally, there is a firsthand report from Spain that Conchita, who
has resided in New York for approximately the last 30 years, will be in
Fatima for intensive prayer from March to May.

Another rumor has it that:

>>I just heard last night (and it's not official or even checked out)
that
all the visionaries of Garabandal have left to go back there...<<

*If the latter is true (remembering that all 4 visionaries *do* have
relatives in Garabandal, and occasionally travel there), my questions
would be:

Why are they *all* there?

Why at this particular time?

Of course, if the Miracle is to come in early April, we would expect
the
Warning between now and the end of March.  Some comments:

>>... the upcoming lent and Easter seasons could correlate nicely with
the

upcoming Warning, Miracle, etc... Lent - 40 days  of penance and
preparation.

Could the Warning come on or around Ash Wednesday, in essence, giving us
sinners "40 days" to convert?  Also, Lent is normally the season where
we would be bringing the "fallen away" back to the church and preparing
the non-Catholics to enter the Church.

...  Also this is the time of the year the Church accepts new members
into
the Body of Christ.  If the Warning occurred during Lent, or any time
for
that matter, I would expect there would be many, many people wanting to
come into the Catholic Church.

... After the Miracle, there will be a short final time for conversion
before the chastisement.  The Easter season would fit nicely as that
short
period of time...  Could it be that the upcoming events will correlate
with the events of the Church?<<

>>...we have [theorized] that the Great Warning will occur before the
end
of March.  We must also keep in mind that Jacinta was told that the
Warning would come at a time of chaos when conditions are at there
worst.  Considering the situation in Iraq, it is easy to see the world
entering a time of chaos in the near future.  Everything has fallen into
place...<<

The Garabandal visionaries have predicted that the Antichrist will not
hesitate to step-in immediately following the Warning.  In fact, he may
even "take credit" for the Warning (or at least offer a "natural"
explanation for it -  Mirjana of Medjugorje similarly confirms that
those
who refuse to believe in the Divine nature of the first 3 "secrets" will
explain them away as having been a "natural" events.

St. John Bosco made the following prediction in 1862 following a
"prophetic" dream:

"There will be an Ecumenical Council in the next century, after which
there will be chaos in the Church.  Tranquility will not return until
the
Pope succeeds in anchoring the ship of Peter between the twin columns of
Eucharistic devotion and Devotion to Our Lady.  This will come about one
year before the end of the century [1999]."

In another prophecy, St. John Bosco predicts that peace will come to
the world before "2 full moons in the month of flowers (March in his
homeland) has run it's course" (there will be 2 full moons in March of
1999):

This seemingly indicates that the Miracle (and possible chastisement to
follow) will have *already* occured by then, further indicating that the
Miracle could indeed come in April 1998.  We know for certain that the
date of the Miracle has already been "set" [fixed] by God.  Conchita has
further said that "it will not delay in coming."  The Warning will come
*sometime* in the preceeding year.

The Warning seems imminent.  If it comes before the end of March, the
Miracle at Garabandal (and wherever else it is manifested) would follow
on
on Holy Thursday: April 9th, 1998, thus intimately associating the
Miracle
with the Eucharist (we already know that it will coincide with the
feastday of "a [young] martyr of the Eucharist" - possibly St. Wernher);
or April 16, 1998.

>>...if I follow the concept of associating the Miracle with the meaning
of a second Eucharist, then the only years that have a Holy Thursday
(day
on which Jesus established the Sacrament) are 1998 (April 9th) and
2004.<<

The Miracle *has* been envisioned by some to be "Eucharistic" in nature
("the second Eucharist").  And so it would also make sense for the
Warning
to fall *within the same Easter season* as the Miracle.  In the case of
the Miracle coming on Holy Thursday (April 9, 1998), this would leave
open
the end of February (around Ash Wednesday?) and all of March, 1998.  The
next year in which Holy Thursday falls on a date within the given
parameters for the Miracle is 2004 (April 8, 2004).

>>Conchita mentioned in 1967 that the Miracle will happen during "a
joyful event for the church which is nothing new in the life of the
church
but didn't happen during my lifetime".<<

Although she was born in 1949, she might be referring to the last
Church-proclaimed dogma: the Assumption of 1950 (when she was just one
year old.)

Thus arises the hypothesis that the "event" could be the announcement of
new dogma; perhaps a Eucharist-related ("True Presence"?) dogma on,
appropriately, Holy Thursday.

Pronouncement of a dogma related to Jesus/the Eucharist makes sense.
Mary wants to draw attention to her *Son*, not herself.  The Miracle of
Garabandal won't necessarily involve a Marian Apparition; in fact the
intention is to focus attention on *Jesus*.

Conchita of Garabandal says that the Warning and the Miracle which will
follow it form a single message - they are the last publicly spectacular
events from God.

Truly, we are all presently living in a period of Mercy.  Not just our
personal time of Mercy (ie: our lives, after which we will not be
afforded
the luxury of seeking additional mercy), but an *era* of Mercy (ie:  a
span of time being alotted to mankind in general prior to the
deliverance
of God's justice).

That is to say:

                        MERCY = TIME

This time of Mercy (in the world, in our lives) is a period of
tremendous
GRACE, to be taken advantage of.  We know that the great victory of the
forces of Jesus Christ through devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
and devotion to the Blessed Sacrament will come about in soon.

(Contact me for a post-Warning explanatory file, abridged from notes
written by a Piest, which may be kept for distribution following the
Warning.)

Do I have a personal reason to hope for the Miracle of Garabandal?

Well yes - I have an inherited deterioration of the central nervous
system
(Friedreich's Ataxia:  similar to Muscular Dystrophy).

I don't mind "offering up" my condition.  I'm not in pain or danger of
imminent death.  And I'm certainly not complaining (okay, I'm trying not
to) or soliciting sympathy, but there are many things (like walking)
that
I can't do.   Everyone needs something to look forward to.  I look
forward
to being cured at the Miracle of Garabandal.

Another bit of selfishness is that my wife is in need of emotional and
spiritual healing, which she'll certainly receive at the Miracle, as
will
all those in need of healing.

The unselfish part is to note all of the positive things that will come
about as a result of the Warning and the Miracle.  I'm speaking, of
course, of a general (global) awakening (to God).  Mary says:  "The
entire
world will have the chance to change..."

Of course, I also go to healing services, relic adorations, annointings,
and all that jazz whenever possible, but I guess I'm "meant" to be in a
wheelchair a little longer.  Or maybe I just don't quite have enough
faith to be healed by any of these means.  So I'm waiting for a
"guaranteed" cure at the Miracle!

Do I really need to go *there*?................

It now *seems* likely that you will not have to physically be at
Garabandal during the Miracle, in order to be cured of any physical
ailment one may suffer from.  Perhaps being united in spirit will
suffice.

Afterall, we hear that it will be televised live (at least by EWTN), so
it
would *seem* that this would be "like being there".  And I certainly
hope
this is the case, since not everone who wants to (myself possibly
included) will be able to get to Garabandal.

But notice these are all "SEEMS".  (There are also indications that the
Miracle will simultaneously transpire at all "authentic" apparition
sites).

Let's take this year as an example.  If the Warning came before the end
of
March, we could say the Miracle will be 4-9-98 OR 4-16-98.

An announcement on 4-1-98 would indicate the former.  If there were no
announcement then, those knowledgable of Garabandal would expect the
announcement on 4-8-98.

But for those urgently desiring to be there, waiting until 4-1-98 might
be
risky.  We might suspect that after the announcement, there would be a
sort of mass exodus to Spain, wreaking havoc with air travel, and making
it hard to get a flight.

The "safest" approach would be to get a ticket to Madrid immediately
following the Warning.   Then again, we have no idea what will happen
(monetarywise, priority-wise, ticket availability-wise, or
anything-wise)
after the Warning.  If there were an economic collapse following the
Warning, it is impossible to determine what will happen (for such
reasons,
I think *some* "secure" investment is wise.  I have files concerning
this
which anyone who cares to may request).

So there's the catch-22.  Not too many people (myself certainly
incuded!)
can afford a reservation prior to the Warning, but if we wait till
after,
it may not be possible.

The "101 Times" offers what may be an equitable solution for some.  Ask
about their "Miracle Flights":

The 101 Foundation
P.O. Box 151
Asbury, NJ  08802-0151
908-689-8792, 909-689-1957 (<---FAX)

They will send information whereby you may "purchase" an airline
reservation by sending the funds ($1000) to them now, which they will
hold
in an "escrow account" until such time that the Miracle is to come.  But
again, not everyone (myself included once more) can afford this.

(Or, after the Warning, contact F.R. McCauley, 1111 Fannin Suite 156,
Houston, TX 77002, 713-658-8905, or myself via E-Mail.................
[Michael_J_C--@c--.com]).  Maybe we can even form our own
pilgrimmage group - COLLYGOG (_C_ath_OL_ic peop_L_e _Y_earning to _G_o
t_O_
_G_arabandal).  Really!!

Here's the bottom line:  _____________________________________________

Oops, that was a literal bottom line.

Okay, here's the optimum plan as I see it....We have to assume that, at
least immediately following the Warning, we will be able to get a flight
or get-in on a pilgrimmage.

Personally speaking, as soon as the Warning comes, I plan try to get
tickets for me and my wife to fly to Madrid around the end of March
(hopefully before the major crowds get there) and leave around the end
of
April.  I do and will recommend this to others urgently needing or
wanting
to go.

I'll take a laptop PC (borrowed) so I can do on-site modemization.  I'll
have to take my wheelchair too, but I won't be bringing it back.

The bottom line, again, is:  __________________________________________.

Okay, the actual bottom line is that if at all possible (as I indicated,
there is no telling what the "state of the world" will be like following
the Warning), I will go to Garabandal.  I'M NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES ON
THIS
"GUARANTEED" CURE.  Afterall, you can only sit in a wheelchair so long -
it gets to be a literal pain in the bottom.

BUT if things don't work out as I hope, that's the way it's meant to be.

At least my shoes never wear out.

Actually, my curiosity about Marian apparitions grew long before my
present physical condition developed.  I had studied the events of
Garabandal since youth, but became even more interested when this
inherited condition began to become apparent 16 years ago when I was
about
20.

Of course it is not recommended for anyone to dwell SOLELY on such
matters.  I seemingly spend a lot of time focused on this because I *do*
have the time (while on disability from Aerospace Engineering) to spend,
while also practicing traditonal matters of Faith and otherwise leading
as
"normal" a life as possible.

Standard Caveats:

1) It is not recommended for anyone to dwell SOLELY on such matters
(Marian Visions/End Times).  Rather, the apparitions and any associated
speculation should ENRICH one's spirituality.

2)  PLEASE understand that this subject is NOT meant to be "frightening"
but, rather, *informative*.  Any predicted events are Biblically based
and
in no way intended to create "worry".  As we are *reminded* of the
possible imminence of such events, the key is *preparedness*.

3)  And PLEASE don't consider that what I have speculated on *will
definitely* happen.  It is simply hypothesis based on available
evidence;
an extrapolation of clues.

4)  Allow me to emphasize that I am IN NO WAY a prophet (or anything
close
to one) myself.  I'm far (VERY FAR) from being infallible.

5)  Although manifestations of the past and present seemingly (CLEARLY,
me) indicate that End Time issues are rapidly approaching, *I could be
wrong* - in these interpretations.

6)  Not that they're *my* interpretations so much as they are those
based
on private revelation received through, Catholic for the most part,
visionaries and other cited sources.  I deem the information to be
reliable, but that is my viewpoint.

7)  Although I believe that the described events will undoubtedly take
place in time, I'm not forcing these views on anyone.  They may or may
not
come to pass in the near future.

8)  Please be assured that I claim no degree of pious-ity nor to be on a
deeper spiritual level than anyone else.  I am simply reporting on
matters
I have studied, and reiterating information obtainable from the Bible,
the
Religious community, and visionaries in contact with Heavenly
Intercessors.

9)  Not that I'm comparing myself to him AT ALL, but I could end up
going
the way of Jonah.  Come to think of it, I think I'll go plant a few
gourd
seeds right now.  Maybe even get a little insecticide to keep the worms
off.

10)  These disclaimers are not meant to protect *me* so much as they are
meant to prevent anyone *else* from being led astray by "undue"
expectations.

Should anyone care to, they are free to reprint anything I have
posted.  The material is not Coppi-righted.  (It's a good thing the
Bible isn't copyrighted, and that Matthew/Mark/Luke/John, et al, didn't
complain of infringemet).  Not that I'm comparing myself in ANY
WAY to the writers of the Gospel..............

A summary:

1)  The "End of Time", not the "End of World"

"End Times" do not refer to the "end of the world" (last judgment &
resurrection of the dead) per se, although it *is* possible that these
events will follow the "End Times" within a short period of time...
Possibly, time will no longer have meaning, or we will simply lose "time
consciousness" (this doesn't necessarily mean time will not continue to
pass universally as it always has).  Thus, the passage that "no one
knows
the day or hour" will hold...

2)  Awakening to the Signs

...Mary is preparing us, just as John the Baptist paved the way
for Christ's initial entrance into the world.  She is affording us an
opportunity to return to God in ways that no generation has ever been
privileged to.  But, then again, no other generation has needed it as
much...

3)   Millennial Perspectives

...From the accounts of many visionaries, prophets, and mystics, we are
left with the impression that, by the year 2001, the reign of the Two
Hearts will be in place, a Golden Age of the Church will ensue (which
accounts for the fact that the Virgin continually asks that basilicas,
churches and chapels be built), and there will be great happiness and
cooperation in the world - a time when human decency and respect will
transcend all of our shortcomings...

4)   An Approaching New Era

...So what will the "new era" bring?  No one knows for sure, but Mary's
words at Fatima spoke of a "period of peace", insinuating a beginning
and
0an end.  That is to say that after the Era of Peace, the world may once
again enter into hard times, leading possibly to the final Apocalypse...
Physically speaking, the earth will be miraculously renewed and mankind
will be blessed by God in every way (according to many messages).  This
necessarily seems to indicate that we will have undergone a chastisement
by God after which we will "awaken to a new dawn"...

5)  Divine Justice Withheld

...We are God's creatures, but have drifted away from our creator.  If
we
don't make the necessary changes (even in spite of the Warning - God's
final "remedy" to alert people to their sinfulness), He will send a
chastisement, not so much as punishment, but to encourage, in no
uncertain
terms, His children to return to Him.  God permits tribulation &
chastisement to perfect and save souls...

6):   Likely Future Scenarios

...Certainly, at least one date *has* been definitely set.  At
Garabandal
in the early 1960's, a precise date for the Miracle *was* given.  But
overall, God is "managing" the timeframe - preordained events that are
transpire before and after the "set" Miracle may be "changed" (timewise
and intensity-wise.  All time intervals are "flexible".

7)  Seeking Spiritual Refuge

...So devotion to Mary - veneration, confidence and love - especially
through the Brown Scapular and the Rosary, is how we mystically seek
refuge in Mary's Immaculate Heart. St. Louis de Montfort tells us that
such devotion "is a sure means of going to Jesus, because the attribute
of
the Blessed Virgin is to lead us surely to Christ, just as Jesus
Christ's
attribute is to lead us surely to the Eternal Father..."...

- Mike Coppi, Michael_J_C--@c--.com

See also, "Future & Faith"- http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7881/