psychoceramics: Fwd: Jesus loves you...

Thought this one was interesting...

-- BEGIN included message

The following will change your life forever..because of the internet,
information can come to you free of charge...it's like having a library of
information in your home but a library that contains information from all over
the world.   That means that all the info that the FDA and govt. pushed out of
the U.S, is now accessible.  Sooner or later the FDA and large pharmaceutical
companies will have much of the world convinced that the internet is full of
scams and false information.  They will have advertisements and special
reports worked out with CNN, Hard Copy, 60 minutess and other respected
stations., as well as magazines that will inform people to only believe the
web sites that are pharmaceutically endorsed  or something similar.
Normally we believe what is thrown in front of us, either what is on TV or in
the newpaper.  I tell you that the answer to cancer has been known.  There is
a web site out there called www.canceranswer.com.  There are some similar one
also scr!
eaming that the answer to cancer has been known and is simple.  I believe
every word of the site....well almost every word....the site has a journal of
current success stories...about 5 new people  per week...the people's phone
#'s are there with their  addresses.  Every day there seems to be a new person
that's better.  I believe in this so much that I am mailing to whoever wants
to hear the news..Mailing is free...click on the link below to begin...

  <A href="http://www.amygdalin.net/">http://amygdalin.net/</A>

To be removed e-mail j--@p--.com with "remove" in the subject heading