psychoceramics: Re: Conspiracy?

Steve Lamont wonders:
> I was wondering if the conspiracy watchers here on this list had seen
> any theories floated yet on the death of James McDougal, Bill Clinton's
> once-upon-a-time business partner in the ill-fated and well publicized
> Whitewater deal.

Oh, absolutely.  The most popular morning drive-time talk-radio host here
in Denver, Colorado is Peter Boyles.  On Wednesday morning he had some
guy from Arkansas on.  I can't remember the Arkansan's name, but he
had a thick accent, like he was talking through a wad of chewin' tobaccy.

Peter Boyles said this Arkansan had been on Art Bell's show on Monday night,
I think.  I haven't been catching Art Bell lately, but he's always had a
soft spot for Klinton Konspiracy Kooks.  It's not out of the question for
Art to have some mush-mouth goober slinging McDougal rumors all night long.
I see on http://www.artbell.com that Art's Monday guest was "Chris Ruddy".
Ruddy's bio doesn't read like he'd be addicted to "Beechnut", so I can't
imagine he was on Peter Boyles' low-rent local show.

Boyles and Cousin' Mush-mouth spent about 2 hours hashing over the pecularities
of McDougal's death.