psychoceramics: Re: YAOHUSHUA spam (fwd)

"Andrew C. Bul+hac?k" <a--@z--.net> forwards:
>        2. Salvation is found in nobody else for there is no other
>        name under heaven given to men for salvation except:
>        'YAOHUSHUA'  - Acts 4:12, Holy Scriptures.

This seems to be a fairly common heresy.  In my native state of Missouri,
USA, there's a rural church near Rocheport that decided to issue Bibles
that read "Yahweh" where more mainstream translations read "the Lord" or
"Jehovah" or "God".  I wish I could recall the name of that church:
it was something like "United Church of Yahweh".  They used to have a big
billboard by the highway (Interstate 70) telling all drivers-by the error
of calling Him anything but "Yahweh".

I wonder if in-depth research would turn up evidence of common origin
or independent origin of this idea.  Is there some set of verses in the
Bible itself that sparks this belief, or is it an extra-biblical
source, kind of like the book that Jack T. Chick relies on, Hislop's
"Two Babylons"?