Re: psychoceramics: god wimps out

>"Because we did not see God's
>message on television tonight, my predictions of March 31 (the arrival of
>Jesus in a UFO) can be considered nonsense."

At least he had the good grace not to defend his predictions further.

Matt Brown				|       Web Publishing with
Curmudgeon and Teacher		|      Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia Dreamweaver		| Tuesdays and Thursdays, Spring '98
m--@m--.com		|    Foothill College, Los Altos

http://www.dreamweaver.com ("Dreamweaver kicks ass and takes names.)
http://www.getfireworks.com (If you do web, you need Fireworks.)