psychoceramics: Year 2000 bug ushers in the death of western civ...

As seen on the newsgroup soc.women....
From: "Dan" <d--@e--.com>
Newsgroups: soc.women,soc.men,alt.feminism
Subject: Ralax,sexual politics soon won't matter
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 17:39:15 -0800

We only have 1-1/2 year before the world economy collapses into oblivion.
Y2K computer bug will take over the center stage,it won't be on-line either.
We are about to embarke on the century's(or milleniums')most extensive
collapse..Nobody's immune...social survival will be at stake,not "rights",or
political correctness.Many millions will suffer.

It IS NOW A SURE THING,it WILL happen.....The Y2K bug problem will not be
fixed,the govt.' won't "Take care of it".........It's already too
late!,you'de better start preparing.
Collapse of currency,stock markets,economies will now occur with a 100%
probability in the next 2 years...If you are smart,you might want to start
packing,prepare as best you can!Get the hell out of any big city,quit your
job by early 1999,liquidate,and go were nobody else is.....Trust me ,if you
heed these warnings,you+all of us will survive
The global/US economy WILL collapse next year,there won't be a DOW to go
on,there won't be" money "as we know it,most banks WILL fail.
Since I'm writing this in a womens newsgroup,I'll be glad to announce that
you will have no choice BUT to reclaim your previous "role" as caregiver to
home/children.As most men will be fighting,just to stay alive(and/or
protect/women/children)and to bring the bacon,or,weeds/insects home.
Please rejoice now,as this is the last ERA of peace/prosperity/calm,that
everyone will experience for many years.
feminism,and words like
"patriarchy,matriarchy,misandry,misogyst,power,hate,competition,equality,etc
....etc.....
these will be washed away in a sea of death,misery,famine,riots,violence.;
Only to be replaced by natural survival instincts of BOTH SEXES..when the
present
good times vanish.It will truly be "every man'women for themselves"....Of
course,family/community is of utmost importance.Guns/food can only take you
so far.
Everyone has time to prepare,though.Just remember dollars won't mean
anything soon......guns/food/water....WILL!!!!!!
If you don't believe,or understand yet,check out the site below
http://www.garynorth.com

also E-mail me at;
d--@e--.com