psychoceramics: The Hiram Key

I recently saw "The Hiram Key" by Christopher Knight & Robert Lomas in my
friendly Edward R. Hamilton catalog.  Since it purported to link
Freemasonry with Egyptian ritual (no stretch there) and the church
established by Jesus in Jerusalem (now there's the stretch), I couldn't
resist.

Of course, it goes on the bottom of a long list of books to read, but I did
glance at the credits, and saw that neither man has any academic credits or
background in scholarship (one's an advertising exec, the other's an
electrical engineer).  There's that sinking feeling...

I've glanced at a couple of reviews on the internet, but they vary widely,
and none are by a historian or other academic who would know the facts in
this case.  My question:  Are there any psychoceramicists who've read this?
 Does it belong on my "Unorthodox Religion" shelf (right beside "Holy
Blood, Holy Grail") or on my "Religious Crackpots" shelf (beside "Did God
Destroy the Dinosaurs?")?

Nathan Shumate
Fringe Benefit Analysts, Inc.

"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis in rebus
Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes."