psychoceramics: [ISO] STALKING PRETTY PEOPLE

Have we seen this one before?

<< start of forwarded material >>

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:12:48 -0500
From: JABR33 <j--@w--.att.net>
To: i--@p--.com
Subject: [ISO] STALKING PRETTY PEOPLE
Sender: owner-i--@f--.primenet.com

We are "In Search Of . . ." answers together. Each posting must reflect
personal respect, integrity, honesty, and full disclosure of information.
----------

28 March 1998						FIVE PAGES ENCL.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Modeling Agency
XXXXXXXXXX Street
New York, New York XXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXX:

	This is not a letter soliciting modeling work from your agency, quite
on the contrary, it is a letter written to share information with you,
and to request your interest and involvement in opening up an unpleasant
but important human rights endeavor.  The endeavor is to educate the
public about stalking crimes committed against ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE, crimes
that can occur to those in the MODELING and acting professions.

	STALKING CRIMES  I have been a victim of these violent crimes since I
lived in SoHo from 1981-1990.  I have experienced stalking and
assaultive crimes by syndicate "cells."  According to victims I have
spoken to throughout the United States, many attractive women and
possibly some men may be experiencing these victimizations.  "Pretty"
victims may be subjected to burglaries, residence break-ins, druggings
and assaults at night, non-consensual implantations of tracking devices,
food tampering, chemicals sprayed on personal items which can destroy
their clothing and belongings.  The perpetrators may feel jealousy and
envy towards the victim's accomplishments, and this can include
co-workers or even family who wish to discredit the victim or a jilted
lover who seeks some form of sadistic retribution.  At other times,
these assaults may be being staged by government intelligence agencies
who may seek to recruit victims through blackmail and intimidation for
illicit activities or halt victims' whistle blower activities through
violent means.  Victims also report being assaulted because they are
descended from bloodlines coveted by particular cults or groups.

	WOMEN AS BREEDERS  Victims and therapists suggest that "pretty" people
may be being used for genetic engineering experimentations or as
"breeders" for a New World Order by either government, medical or
eugenics' groups.  There may be quite a price on the reproductive
elements of some breeder victims by government intelligence agencies and
syndicate crime cells.  Victims report rapes and sexual mutilations,
castrations and the loss of part of all of their ovaries or testicles.
Psychiatrists and therapists admit that sexual organs can be "harvested"
in clinics for lucrative pay (1) from bloodline people.  The known
market in fertility clinics for just four ovum from a "pretty" woman can
fetch upwards of $5,000 from sterile couples. (2)  There may also be
particular religious cults seeking to perpetuate particular bloodlines,
and those "pretty" people with these bloodlines may find themselves
being used as breeders, with late night assaults by perpetrators.

	The violence that pretty victims may experience due to these criminal
endeavors can be major.  Victims can wind up loosing their good looks
because of chemical assaults and poisonings.  They may lose their jobs,
residences, belongings, they may be subjected to non-consensual
druggings which are meant to discredit them and give them serious
permanent illnesses. (3)  New syndicate high tech weapons (government
developed) are often used to pursue and torture victims, and these are
virtually impossible to detect or prove because the weapons usually
don't leave marks although they can be lethal (4).  These crimes are
crimes of silent torture, and while victims may remain alive, they are
viciously terrorized.

	Some victims describe European perpetrators who are difficult if not
impossible to prosecute because of their citizenship.  Economies in
Europe are faltering and people are desperate to survive there as well
as in Asia.  This sort of crime may be being perpetuated by criminals
coming onto our shores and at an alarmingly rapid rate.  These are the
quintessential trained "professional" criminals as the perps use keys
and are well-trained in hiding the assaults so that victims remain
helpless and unable to defend themselves, they don't have access to the
weapons, or to the means of bringing the stories out.  Law enforcement
will not prosecute these crimes because they are so hard to prove and
are often tied to drug distribution, doctors may fear retaliation from
syndicates if they disclose odd lab results.  Interestingly, most
victims nowdays appear to be women (5) and very few homosexual men are
in the current profiles or surveys (6).

	I am pursuing litigation in an attempt to bring out stalking crimes
against me with evidence that I was able to acquire. (7)   This sort of
violence began upon me when I was a highly successful arts administrator
and published author in Manhattan with years of experience working in
museums.  I also knew actresses at the time who were being assaulted by
the same European perpetrators.  (8)  I am writing to encourage you to
assist me with publicizing these sorts of crimes, and to ask you to and
DISTRIBUTE this letter to any and all models within your agency as a way
to educate them about these dangers so that they may be better informed
about these maligned forces.

	Legislation has been submitted by Senator Glenn to the Senate which
supports the opening up of government files about those used in
government non-consensual experimentations, such as those possibly used
in government genetic engineering research and in mind control
experimentations. (9)  His innovative work may shed light on the
weaponry and violence used in these stalking crimes and the involvement
of government agencies.  I have research to share with other victims and
suggestions about survival if they are being stalked.  I am encouraging
people to contact me for documentation as well as for solutions.

	Listed in endnotes here is information about my litigation and stalking
crimes, and research links to other mind control victims.  Crime cells
have been known to deal to these poor victims "accidental" deaths and
poisons -- and we still don't know how many innocent stalking victims
they have already taken with little or no vindication or accountability
but victims believe that the numbers have been phenomenally high since
WWII.  Estimates run as high as there being 500 of these victims or more
in every urban area.  Victims are wise to keep their street addresses
private, however, I welcome contact via faxes and emails from anyone
seeking further information or safety.

          	Sincerely,
	Judith A. BRXXXXXXXX
	JABR--@w--.att.net, (201) 271-0070 Fax

Endnotes and Sources:

1.  Psychiatrists, physicians and therapists SO in Idaho, NW in DC, JGD
in NYC, CSS in NYC, all readily admit the use of people in
breeder-bloodline cults (conversations with this author 1997 - 1998).

2.  Going price for ovum donations at New York University's fertility
clinic, Mt. Sinai fertility clinic, and the Center for Reproduction and
Fertility in Cary, North Carolina (in the Research Triangle area),
1993-94.  Also cited are several confirmations of losses of sexual
organs by victims in conversations with this author.

3.  See URL, http://www.mk.net/~mcf/victims (Mind Control Forum victim's
web site -- includes detailed accounts of nearly 50 stalking victims).

4.  Ibid, see the Mind Net Archives within the Mind Control Forum's web
site and the extensive numbers of articles on chemical and frequency
weapons.  Pertinent MN articles on electro-magnetic frequency weaponry,
poisonings, implants, remote viewing and cult mind control techniques
are found at Nos 4, 11, 12, 23, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36,
42, 43, 49, 50, 59, 60, 63, 67, 73, 75, 77, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 89, 91,
95, 97, 98.  Also see U.S. New and World Reports, July 7, 1997, "Wonder
Weapons" and a variety of articles from Nexus Magazine including,
Oct-Nov 1996 "Remote-Viewing - the ESP of Espionage," Feb-Mar 1997, "The
ESP of Espionage," and Dec-Jan 1996-97, "The Poltergeist Machine," and
finally John Marks' In Search of the Manchurian Candidate, WW Norton
Co., 1979.

5.  See URL, http://www.wco.com/~gomi/aches-mc.html (Advocacy Committee
for Human Experimentation Survivors - Mind Control), "We represent the
North American survivors of non-consensual federally-funded mind control
experimentation.  Since 1945, hundreds, if not thousands of American and
Canadian victims (primarily female) have been physically and sexually
tortured, locked in cages, sadistically brainwashed with electricity,
drugs and experimental military technologies, and programmed to perform
specific tasks including crimes."

6.  Harland Girard's testimony October 16, 1997, before the National
Bioethics Advisory Commission's meetings (investigating Senator's
Glenn's bills and Congressional decrees).

7.  My litigation includes three court cases filed against the U.S.
government for intentional toxic poisoning and other methods of violent
harassment for the purposes of coercing me out of a federal job
including docket numbers 95 Civ. 2689 (U.S. Southern District Court of
New York Discrimination Complaint), #0752-96-0194-I-1 (U.S. MSPB Whistle
blower Complaint), #MA-96-1309 (U.S. OSC Health and Safety Whistle
blower Complaint).

8.  Author's personal conversations with actresses working in NYC soap
operas 1993-94.

9.  Glenn's legislation is daring and innovative, his short bill (S.
193-1997) provides protections

for victims of non-consensual medical experimentation and is located at
URL http://rs9.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query, Glenn's introductory Senate speech
for the bill is at
http://rs9.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?r105:8:/temp/~r105oU94t2:e102654, and
his Senate URL:
http://little.nhlink.net/john-glenn/glennbio.htm.

	 MIND CONTROL - STALKING CRIMES
SELECTED RESOURCE LIST

Internet URLS -

http://www.mk.net/~mcf/victims (Mind Control Forum, Ed. Light webmaster,
victim accounts 	and valuable Mind Net Journals Archives)
http://www.wco.com/~gomi/aches-mc.html (Advocacy Committee for Human
Experimentation 	Survivors - Mind Control, female group dedicated to
influencing legislation to bring out 	stalking wars on individuals)
http://www.xroads.com/rahome/ (general information on abusive cults who
stalk)
http://members.aol.com/srahaven/index.html (ritual abuse materials)
http://home.aol.com/smartnews (Research and victim accounts of Masonic
ritual abuse)
http://www.azstarnet.com/~freetht/ (Freedom of Thought Foundation,
highly recommended for 	its selective and well-researched history into
stalking situations.)
http://www.europa.com./~johnlf/sat/ (John L. Fisher's web site, has
well-known Greenbaum 	Speech on government mind control and Son of Uncle
Sam radio interview).
http://www.brotherblue.org/libers/nothing.htm (vast web site with many
conspiracy theories and 	stalking victim accounts)
http://wwwnetizen.org/Arch-Hive/ (vast web site with many conspiracy
notions)
http://www.etext.org/Politics/Conspiracy/ (vast web site with many
conspiracy ideas)
http://www.gnfx.com/freedom/nikola.html (history of the development of
high tech weapons 	used to stalk victims and especially the history of
the invention of these devices by 	Nikola Tesla (German))

WEB LISTS/ARCHIVES TO SUBSCRIBE TO FOR DAILY RESEARCH:

	All these "lists" provide daily assortments of research and stalking
victim accounts as well as rants and very valuable archival articles.
Subscriptions to them will mean that you receive a great many articles a
day automatically.  However, caution noted, some of these materials are
volatile and not for the timid, it is easy to delete any items, of
course.

CTRL - send "subscribe CTRL" to: LISTSERV--@L--ISTSERV.AOL.COM

Mindcontrol - send "subscribe MINDCONTROL-L" to: m--@s--.net

Biowar - send "subscribe biowar" and "subscribe ewar" to:
biowar-L--@s--.net or ewar-L@sonic.net.

ISO (general conspiracy list)  - send "subscribe in_search_of" and
"subscribe politics_iso" to: m--@l--.primenet.com

Militia of Montana - send "subscribe mom-L" to: mom-L-i--@l--.com.

time to do it for you. Please see below for more information:
http://www.in-search-of.com/frames/e-mail/e-mail_nf.shtml

<< end of forwarded material >>

William Tozier                               also: Santa Fe Institute
Biology Department                                 t--@s--.edu
University of Pennsylvania                 [Web Pages Being Serviced]

"Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is,
of course, in a state of sin."
  -- John von Neumann (1903-1957)