psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #500

> Win^3 Business Club Inc.		FAX COVER SHEET
> S--- R------, President
>
> Top o' the Day to _YOU_!!!
>
> I trust you are able to attend on such short notice the "Founding Member"
> Symposium of Business Opportunities for Millenium^3.  However, I believe
> this Symposium will be a Historical event, as we are launching a company
> that is targeting to create 30,000+ new jobs by the year 2001, and we are
> looking forward to your participation.

From the text, this sounds like a Make Money Fa$t pyramid scam -- not
particularly psychoceramic other than in the rather histrionic hype.

As a side note, my SO informs me that at the private elementary school
where she teaches part time the administration had to hold a special
faculty/staff meeting to warn about such Ponzi type schemes -- it
seems that several of the faculty had gotten sucked into one of these
things running down here in the San Diego area lately and, of course,
trying to sucker other faculty members into joining in their folly.

You'd think that the people entrusted with the education of our kids
would be able to do the simple arithmetic necessary to show that these
things can't possibly work (except for the ground floor scammers, of
course).

							spl