psychoceramics: Top o' the Day to YOU!!!

A friend of mine works in a photocopy shop...while visiting, I saw this
and *had* to get a copy.  It's all here:  utopic business plans, random
Capitalization, and odd sexual overtones ("You will be aware of your
clients/customers needs, wants, and desires, including when and how, with
full written authorization, before inital contact").

Win^3 and the like in the original is Win[cubed].  *Text* = italicized
text, and _text_ = underlined text.  Other than that, all very much sic.

I am now blessing your _Business Opportunites_ TODAY!!!...

<psychoceramics>

Win^3 Business Club Inc.		FAX COVER SHEET
S--- R------, President

Top o' the Day to _YOU_!!!

I trust you are able to attend on such short notice the "Founding Member"
Symposium of Business Opportunities for Millenium^3.  However, I believe
this Symposium will be a Historical event, as we are launching a company
that is targeting to create 30,000+ new jobs by the year 2001, and we are
looking forward to your participation.

This is your OFFICIAL INVITATION!!!  Members and guests only, please.
Please come on time, wearing your business attire (Smile is optional!!!).
A prompt beginning ensures an early return to your families, and other
priorities.

P.S.  Your registration qualifies you in the Win3 Business Random Acts of
Sharing -- several DOOR PRIZES

<page 2>

WIN^3 BUSINESS CLUB INC.
S--- R------ *President*
FACT SHEET

PROUDLY INTRODUCING...
New Business Club offers a
Free Symposium for Millenium^3
*_Business Opportunites*_ TODAY!!!

			*OVERVIEW*

Businesses doing business with efficiency reap a higher return; everybody
wins!!!  A unique new Business Club, Win^3 offers a high-tech, high-touch,
leading edge, direct marketing sales system that utilizes all marketing
skills for a unique New Business Generation Program (NBGP).

			*UNIQUE SOLUTION...*

Facilitating Business Opportunities to the FULL advantage of all!!!

*Feature I  _Opportunities for BUSINESSES_* who want to sell to a universe
of 10,000 of BC's largest and most active businesses, or target 100,000
homes in the Greater Vancouver area.  Companies may choose their speed to
travel along the Sales Super Highway(c), ahead of their competition.

*Benefits ...*

	o  Your business is introduced directly to clients/customers who
desire your product or service.
	o  You will be aware of your clients/customers needs, wants and
desires, including when and how, with full written authorization, before
inital contact.
	o  With this information, you will be able to better serve your
marketplace for greater profits, with lower acquisition costs.
	o  A turnkey marketing and sales program for a fraction of the
cost is shared by all members.
	o  Now the business with products/services to sell will have an
abundance of well-screened prospects, selected to match their
*SOLUTION*/buying criteria.
	o  Win^3 offers vast potential for new business revenues and job
creation.

*Feature II  _Opportunities for INDIVIDUALS_* who want to turn their
address book into cash, investing minimal time with full-time income
potential.

*Benefits...*
	o  Tired of Networking for FREE(c)!!!  That time is over!!!
	o  Win^3 is a referral networking system that allows members to
make money with ease.
	o  A professional team of member *SOLUTIONISTS* ... introduce,
present and finalize the Business Club Opportunity, leaving the Networker
Member free to follow their own business interests.
	o  This program is NOT MLM!!!
	o  This is NOT an unstructured, time consuming, minimal success
networking plan.

*Feature III*
*_Opportunities for EVERYONE_* to share in FUN and PROFIT through Wynn
Special Events.

*Benefits...*

	o  Every special event will achieve a higher "star rating" of
performance for the same budget.
	o  Many events will be self-funding, often making a profit, and
include prizes and recognition.
	o  Each event will maximize the fun and entertainment value of our
professional Wynn Mascot.
	o  Full Special Events Services:  theme creation, pre-marketing
attendees, assuring their arrival, market research follow-up, database
marketing for future events, on time, and on budget.
	o  Peace of mind and satisfaction, knowing your Wynn Special Event
was a successful happening where everyone came out a winner!!!
	o  Win^3 Random Acts of Sharing Program

<page 3>

			PHILOSOPHY

WIN^3 Business Club offers, through global networking, an opportunity to
optimize relationships by providing WIN^3 Business Club *SOLUTIONS*...
Members support the new global economy, and in turn, enhance world peace.
WIN^3 means winning for the three parties involved - a WIN for the member
of client desiring a *SOLUTION*..., a WIN for the member *SOLUTIONIST*,
and a WIN for the world.

			*SOLUTIONS*...

	o  Members receive the benefits of an 8-Step Total Marketing and
Sales System(tm) that targets, advertises, promotes, informs, profiles
prospects, qualifies their desires, offering third-party introductions and
market research services to complete past and prepare for future sales.
	o  A *SOLUTION*...Registry(c), where all referrals are registered
for *SOLUTION*...Fee Sharing(c).
	o  A Confidential, Non-Disclosure, Non-Circumvention Agreement
signed by all members to protect all who are Tired of Networking for
Free!!(c).
	o  Special Events Planning Calendar provided FREE for all
companies and employees.
	o  Free Special Event Review (before and after) with
recommendations that save time and money, expand sales, improve quality
and increase profits.

			OFFER

Now you can experience the excitement of driving your business along the
Sales super Highway(c), ahead of your competition.  Win^3 offers all
innovative businesses the opportunity to meet with a *SOLUTION*...team of
professionals.  Together we create a unique opportunity for you your
business, fueled by the new sales of this self-funding, original New
Business Generation Program (NBGP).

			WIN^3 *Proudly Presents*...

YOUR INVITATION to participate in the Symposium Series of New Business
Opportunities for Millenium^3 where individuals and businesses will save
time and money, expand sales/wealth, improve quality and increase
profits!!!

  	  *ADMISSION is FREE to all members and their guests!!!*

				   Call Now!!!
			*Pull ahead of your competition!!!*
	*Gain a competitive edge with this unique business opportunity!!!*

		     For your FREE reservation to attend the
	      Symposium for Millenium^3 Business Opportunities today
		   and "test drive" the Sales Super Highway(c)
				Call S--- R------
			     of WIN^3 Business Club

</psychoceramics>

St Aardvark the Carpeted                    a--@i--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.