Re: psychoceramics: Your update from CNN

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Tresy Kilbourne wrote:

}St Aardvark the Carpeted writes:
}
}>Anyone know who they're referring to when
}>they mention the movie made by a convicted child molester?
}"Powder," about an albino boy with magical powers, was directed by a
}convicted child molester. Can't recall his name.

Actually that's kind of disturbing--when I saw "Powder" I noticed that
it has a lot of gratuituous shots of semi-naked teenage boys.

CardX